Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't the notion that only black people are allowed to say "nigger" is in itself racist?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I always found this strange tbh. Martin Luther King said to judge someone by the content of their character and not the colour of their skin and here we have a norm where you are allowed to say certain words based on the colour of their skin.

Also I'm a curry, I have the same colour skin as lots of negroes. Should I be allowed to say it? I also had fun with soys on reddit with this before. They were saying since I am white I am not allowed to say nigger, so I sent a picture of my curry arm showing that I am allowed to say it.

I always found this strange tbh. Martin Luther King said to judge someone by the content of their character and not the colour of their skin and here we have a norm where you are allowed to say certain words based on the colour of their skin.

Also I'm a curry, I have the same colour skin as lots of negroes. Should I be allowed to say it? I also had fun with soys on reddit with this before. They were saying since I am white I am not allowed to say nigger, so I sent a picture of my curry arm showing that I am allowed to say it.
Don't care. Words are words. What matters is context and what people make up for the word.

If race is a social construct and we are all "one". Then anyone can say nigger because we are all the "same". I never understood why people support reparations because there is plenty of wetbacks, chinx, etc paying into the the tax system which would be used to "pay" blacks. These people having nothing to do with slavery.

If race is a social construct and we are all "one". Then anyone can say nigger because we are all the "same". I never understood why people support reparations because there is plenty of wetbacks, chinx, etc paying into the the tax system which would be used to "pay" blacks. These people having nothing to do with slavery.

Yep, we can all say that our ancestors are from Africa.

Soys dont care if something is actually racist, they only really care about having control. If you asked a girl at a blm protest if she would date a short ugly black guy she would say no.

@Diocel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420

I have always thought this tbh, restricting another group of people from saying a word seems morally wrong to me. Although i have the common decency to not splurt nigga out at black people when i walk past them, I don't understand why they would have a problem with it.

then say it.

It's an excuse for black people to attack white people.

That's why you'll find based black guys don't care if you say it

I probably respect niggers more than your average soy PC who avoids saying it online like the plague to keep their rep/status intact.

for me it's in some cases just a way to test the waters of free speech in a particular forum. I know if I can't say nigger then I probably will find censorship in many subtler forms too, because it never stops just there

I probably respect niggers more than your average soy PC who avoids saying it online like the plague to keep their rep/status intact.

for me it's in some cases just a way to test the waters of free speech in a particular forum. I know if I can't say nigger then I probably will find censorship in many subtler forms too, because it never stops just there
Point taken

99.99999% of black people are racist and love racism
they also love to howl like apes and actually agree with separation within society. there are exclusive black only clubs or black only venues that cater to black only crowds and they eat that shit up. i remember my city had free tickets. FREE FUCKING TICKETS to black people on the opening day of black panther

black people are just like women in that they love to play victim as well

99.99999% of black people are racist and love racism
they also love to howl like apes and actually agree with separation within society. there are exclusive black only clubs or black only venues that cater to black only crowds and they eat that shit up. i remember my city had free tickets. FREE FUCKING TICKETS to black people on the opening day of black panther

black people are just like women in that they love to play victim as well
Nothing is worse than either a nigger or a foid alone, than a black foid.

Nothing is worse than either a nigger or a foid alone, than a black foid.
I realize they are bipeds but for some reason referring to niggers as humanoid bothers me

I realize they are bipeds but for some reason referring to niggers as humanoid bothers me
Yeah, even @ThoughtfulCel is much more human than Shanequa down the block.

Last edited:
Yeah, even @ThoughtfulCel is more human than Shanequa down the block.
Thanks brocel

20210122 185144

It’s simple. When blacks used the word, we used it in a uplifting way. When whites came and stole the word, they used it in a way to bring us down.

So out of respect, only blacks should say it because it’s a touchy word that was used in slavery to hate on someone. You can’t just go around saying a word that was used to discriminate someone back in the day.

@Hate_my_life do you use nigga and call your black friend my nigga?
I dont use the n word in real life tbh.
It sounds very weird speaking it. Even reading the word doesn't feel natural to me.

I have no black friends (don't have ant friends in general). I'm "too white' for them.

What kind of coon shit is that?

Just kidding tbh :feelsmage:

@pp183 we can't let them get away with corrupting out youth like this.
coons, coons everywhere

It’s simple. When blacks used the word, we used it in a uplifting way. When whites came and stole the word, they used it in a way to bring us down.

So out of respect, only blacks should say it because it’s a touchy word that was used in slavery to hate on someone. You can’t just go around saying a word that was used to discriminate someone back in the day.
I’m not white though. Most blacks alive today have as much experience with slavery as I do. Also where is the logic in blacks not descendants of slaves being allowed to say it?

You guys are kidding, right? If the same sort of social policing the people who hate us enforce starts going on in here I'm gonna lose my mind. Who the fuck cares? Call me anything you want: filthy subhuman Whyte muttard, the lot. It's words. Until you start doing something about it, words mean literally nothing. Especially when they're used to conjure a boogeyman of controversy.

“Nigga” is some ebonics nonsense. Niggers say “nigga” and other ebonics because they’re fucking stupid. The entirety of ebonics and black slang was created by whites to literally laugh at stupid uneducated blacks, and now it’s 99% of their race’s entire lingo. They made a parody of themselves literally into themselves.

The blackface parodies of the 1920’s are more articulate than the actual blacks of today. If I was black there was no way I’d use ebonics in any form. Literally a language for the stupid and uneducated.

Nowadays the colored folk think saying “yt” instead of “white” is being racist towards whites despite /pol/ years ago making a joke that blacks say “wyte pipo”

Every slur has had racial history. Zipperhead was a word used for Koreans that got ran over and their heads looked like a zipper, honkey was used by the black panthers who would kill unsuspecting white people who relaxed. I think just like race slurs should be seperate. Call your jigaboo’s niggas in africa, we call our people crackers in America.

Last edited:
they say nigga not nigger to each other