Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't the "Offtopic" section a total Hypocrisy and Contradiction from us?

Flodz

Flodz

Test
-
I don't have a problem with it or anything, it's just an unbiased observation.

Like, we are all here, we talk about things related to Incel, how it is over, and who the whole society is sick and retarded.

But also on the same forum, with the same name, only in another section, we post normies things that we just judged and thought were irrelevant and stupid, and of which we just feel superior.

Not the other way around, but if you want normies stuff, I think there's enough of the remaining 99% of the internet for that.

idk, like I said, I don't have a problem, but that is very contradictory and hypocritical to have on a forum like this.

Here we talk about how chads, normies are somewhat bad, and a section below we promote them and offer attention and relevance.

Here we raise blackpill to the level of deity, and say that blue and red are just some bad jokes that don't work. A section below, we wonder how our life is, if we ascend, and other things.

How do you guys see this situation?

I read this post like 3 times and I still dont get what youre trying to say

Brutally over for me, might be just too sleepy

GrAYcel Moment

you are tripping grAYcel
And isn't this stupid thing with "grAYcel" just a violation of the "Rules and FAQ" from the first paragraph of "behavior"? Why do I have a username when I'm nicknamed by others? What is the difference between such a nickname, and cursing a person only out of hypocrisy and because we want to feel superior?

Buddy I'm not gonna stop eating McDonalds because the guy behind the counter is Chad, you can't live your life like that bro.
And isn't this stupid thing with "grAYcel" just a violation of the "Rules and FAQ" from the first paragraph of "behavior"? Why do I have a username when I'm nicknamed by others? What is the difference between such a nickname, and cursing a person only out of hypocrisy and because we want to feel superior?
Lol so GrAY.

Ok ngl idk why you guys write grAY like that?

Buddy I'm not gonna stop eating McDonalds because the guy behind the counter is Chad, you can't live your life like that bro.

Lol so GrAY.
How insecure and hypocritical, lol, chill bro, and stop dreaming of that virgin, y@v would never have deserved it anyway

How insecure and hypocritical, lol, chill bro, and stop dreaming of that virgin, y@v would never have deserved it anyway
you infiltrators need to disguise themselves better, you get buttmad too easy

OP sounds like an IT infiltrator. No legitimate incel would come in here with 8 fucking posts and start shit like this a whole month after joining

OP sounds like an IT infiltrator. No legitimate incel would come in here with 8 fucking posts and start shit like this a whole month after joining
This is off topic. You didn't argue with anything. Why did you post this comment?

if you want normies stuff, I think there's enough of the remaining 99% of the internet for that
Shitposting isn't normie stuff.
Some of us have enough depressing shit in their IRL life and prefer to avoid depressing blackpill topics online.

Anyone who says "stop dreaming of that virgin" is 100% an IT-infiltrating cuck.

just restrict conversation on a FORUM to purely factual topics theory
JFL

Shitposting isn't normie stuff.
Some of us have enough depressing shit in their IRL life and prefer to avoid depressing blackpill topics online.
Thanks for the first comment on my post that doesn't break a forum rule. ''Shitposting isn't normie stuff'' we may have different opinions about this, which is normal. ''Some of us have enough depressing shit in their IRL life and prefer to avoid depressing blackpill topics online.'' Strange that I thought this forum was for that, at least that's what I've seen so far, otherwise they are just random posts, low effort, and generally off-topic.

I think this might be the single most retarded post I have ever read on this site. I'm at a loss for words.

just restrict conversation on a FORUM to purely factual topics theory
JFL
I didn't say that, I just said let's stay on topic. We don't just need factual topics, we can just share ideas that may not be logical or have any relevance, but are interesting to discuss and stay on topic.

we are all here, we talk about things related to Incel, how it is over, and who the whole society is sick and retarded.

But also on the same forum, with the same name, only in another section, we post normies things that we just judged and thought were irrelevant and stupid, and of which we just feel superior.

Not the other way around, but if you want normies stuff, I think there's enough of the remaining 99% of the internet for that.
It's just pleasant to share ideas on normy stuff with people less likely to be normies. We're bros.
Here we talk about how chads, normies are somewhat bad,
and a section below we promote them and offer attention and relevance.
Not sure why you think all threads in the lounge would be about worshipping Chad.
I don't have a problem with admiring guys for accomplishments though.
I don't have some kind of universal hate for all aspects of Chad, I'm more complex than that.
Here we raise blackpill to the level of deity, and say that blue and red are just some bad jokes that don't work.
A section below, we wonder how our life is, if we ascend, and other things.
How do you guys see this situation?
Blackpill is not required as an absolute for all of us, I think we just acknowledge it overpowers red concepts.

I didn't say that, I just said let's stay on topic. We don't just need factual topics, we can just share ideas that may not be logical or have any relevance, but are interesting to discuss and stay on topic.
Show me 1 forum without offtopic dude.
FORUMS are FORUMS, not wikis because people TALK about unrelated topics.
a section below we promote them and offer attention and relevance.
postcount 13 moment
JFL at this as well

Last edited:
yeah boys I wish there was an incel community, without the hate.

I dont post there. but I think the idea is to increase the popularity of the website and keep people on it.

you can't come up with anything original? incapable even of trolling, your writing style is comical and sounds like a female or an estrogenic joke whose can't pretend to save their lives. reads as an ironic stereotypical rooted illusory false perception, obviously inputs from the media/other sources or ideas that didn't come as a self realization of what this forum is, stupid fucking drone.

the Inceldom discussion gets boring afterwhile, of course something you didn't notice 'cause it was not the real purpose you come here for. the forum main topic being Inceldom doesn't justify the lack of an offtopic, it would be forum suicide, it doesn't need to be extremely depressive all the time and comparing yourself to people that have it slightly/or better than you as a repetitive hell loop.

So painfully obvious :feelsjuice:

Lowkey HighIQ based observation.

When infiltrators try to ask incels why they dont conform to the false idea they have of incels in their heads and don't have the capacity to think that their opinion may be false so they make a retarded post trying to dictate poor stereotypes.
High IQ