Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Isn't valentine's Day around the corner?

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
Another valentine's where I am reminded of my loneliness :feelskek: as if Christmas wasn't brutal enough. God, i feel so sad:feelskek::feelskek:

one mans valentines day, another mans parkland massacre anniversary

Pretty sure Valentine's Day corresponds to near when the constellation Gemini is most obvious in northern Europe. Incels before light pollution had to feel cucked looking up to the sky and seeing a figure of a "couple."

Another valentine's where I am reminded of

No but even if it is I don't care. Not popular here. Even I got my Valentine chocolate late, like 3 days after the day jfl

Yes, people in my school group chat reminded me this week by bitching about needing people to help with Valentine's.
Fuck I WANT TO LEAVE THAT GROUP.

Went to store and they were selling valentines stuff :feelsrope:

Every day i'm reminded that i'm a subhuman that will die an incel so idc that much about valentine's day

Lets vandalize every single place holding a Valentine’s Day event. We can’t let them get away with this any longer.

yea, there is no one to spend the day with

It’ll be my 25th :feelscry: :feelsrope:
Another valentine's where I am reminded of my loneliness :feelskek: as if Christmas wasn't brutal enough. God, i feel so sad:feelskek::feelskek:
At least Xmas is haram for me so idc abt that one

my 19th Valentine’s Day without a gf :feelsrope:

Jesus fucking christ, it's over :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Valentine’s Day is a just a pagan holiday.

There's a holiday called loners day I believe. But it only has influence in asian culture where losers are put on the spot

Valentines day needs to be banned already smh

My short, little brother brought his girlfriend with him. I had 8 glasses of whisky that night.

I don't get that depressed on valentines day tbh summer is much worse. I just think of all the simps and cucks that have to spend their hard earn cash on a dumbass dinner date meanwhile chad gets 50 bjs as a gift. Better incel than cuck

the sonic movie comes out on valentines day