Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ISOLATION BAD FUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
SO DUXKING ISOLATED I HAVE ZERO FRIENDS. EVERYONE I KNOW IRL MAKES FUN OF ME WITHIUT ME DOING ANYTHIJGN AND EVERYONE SUBCONSCIOUSLY HATES ME FUZ OF MY APPEARANFE.

MY HEART AND STOMACH FEEL LIKE THEYRE BURNING 24/7 JTS LIKE I FEEL PHYSICAL PAIN FROM THE ISOLATION

I wish I had normie tier looks so I could at least have friends

What would you say you are on the 1-9/10 looks scale. Be serious.

i understand the feel

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

Isolation is the worst

i just want friends and a cute girlfirend, its all i ask

Idk exactly cuz everyone does it differently but definitely not higher than 3. I think it's 2 imo
Most people with low self esteem will rate themselves lower than they really are. Also, are there no groups of nerdy guys that you can hang out with?

Most people with low self esteem will rate themselves lower than they really are. Also, are there no groups of nerdy guys that you can hang out with?
I'm in a very small sixth form rn there's very few ppl some classes r almost empty there's literally no nerd group otherwise I would join them. Literally every group is normie tier and above. In my secondary school there wasn't rlly a nerd group but I was in a normie group which was kinda low in the social hrigharchy. I think it's cuz I live in city maybe that's y there r so little incels like me
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

Isolation is the worst
Thx buddy boyo

don't worry just keep postmaxxing and you will turn instantly into a chad at one point

Been social distancing before it was a thing :feelzez:

lol’d at the new avi tbh

Bookmarked. Will read later.

Sounds like everything is under control

Chads.co confirmed once again.
Fakecel larpers going outside and partying need to gtfo.

brutal isolation pill