Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

isolation is starting to get to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
wagecucking for 8 hours then coming home to complete isolation and then going to bed and repeating this is making me go insane. I talk to no one irl other than my parents or my sibling, maybe sometimes I muster the courage to say hi to a coworker.

That is sad to hear. I get most of my social interactions from school when I don't have holidays.

The vcs on Discord are always very quiet so idk if they would help you much. I guess you need a simulated social life if you can't have a real one

Damn, Iktf. Isolation is hard to deal with.

I've been properly isolated for about a year or two now, and you're right, it's maddening, but every time I am around others I wish I was alone again. I just can't get along with others anymore, I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't feel human. I swear to hell I'm not exaggerating.
People either make me angry or miserable, and always jealous, incredibly, jealous, every bloody time I speak to see someone, or hear them talk about themselves and their damn life. The same goes for most online interaction too, even here.
I can't stand it, man. I'm so tired of being alone, but there isn't a single human on the fucking planet I feel remotely similar to, remotely close to.
Not in the slightest. God, I wish I was NT. I wish I had a typical body. I wish I had a typical life.
I'm the worst kind of human in existence, not a redeeming attribute, there is no one below me. I hope the next life holds better days. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've been properly isolated for about a year or two now, and you're right, it's maddening, but every time I am around others I wish I was alone again. I just can't get along with others anymore, I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't feel human. I swear to hell I'm not exaggerating.
People either make me angry or miserable, and always jealous, incredibly, jealous, every bloody time I speak to see someone, or hear them talk about themselves and their damn life. The same goes for most online interaction too, even here.
I can't stand it, man. I'm so tired of being alone, but there isn't a single human on the fucking planet I feel remotely similar to, remotely close to.
Not in the slightest. God, I wish I was NT. I wish I had a typical body. I wish I had a typical life.
I'm the worst kind of human in existence, not a redeeming attribute, there is no one below me. I hope the next life holds better days. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I feel similar to you, I want to be with people but when I meet them I find it hard to interact with them, I feel my IQ is getting lower and lower because I interact less and less, but it probably stays the same. You aren´t the only one that has this problem, just think of the stupid things normies do and some of the ideas they have, try to think of yourself as a different species to them, not below or above just different, that´s what works for me.

Try being home 24/7
Take the agoraphobia pill

NEET life can be fun tbh

wagecucking for 8 hours then coming home to complete isolation and then going to bed and repeating this is making me go insane. I talk to no one irl other than my parents or my sibling, maybe sometimes I muster the courage to say hi to a coworker.
Been doing this for 2 years.

Try being home 24/7

NEET life can be fun tbh
I did this for 5 months and it was much better when I could do hobbies I enjoyed
That is sad to hear. I get most of my social interactions from school when I don't have holidays.

The vcs on Discord are always very quiet so idk if they would help you much. I guess you need a simulated social life if you can't have a real one
:heart:

Last edited:
Try being home 24/7

NEET life can be fun tbh

Do you never go stir crazy being inside all the time? I was stuck in my apartment for a week during a bad hurricane and not having fresh air drove me insane. I don’t even have a window or a patio.

Do you never go stir crazy being inside all the time? I was stuck in my apartment for a week during a bad hurricane and not having fresh air drove me insane. I don’t even have a window or a patio.
Not really. I'm used to it. I can always sit outside if needed.

same, its fucking shit