Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Israeli chads can't speak english and still slay abroad

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I can speak english fluently and not a single thot I met abroad took interest in me.
meanwhile Schlomo builds broken sentences with his lacking english vocabulary and then gets to fuck qt3.14 spanish Marina while I ldar.
ITS FUCKING OVER :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Over for us, which are you? Sephardi since >spanish..?

Over for us, which are you? Sephardi since >spanish..?
i meant how they go abroad and get Goy females without the ability to speak to them.
im Sephardi btw

i meant how they go abroad and get Goy females without the ability to speak to them.
Yeah and they're all Asheknazis too most of the time.

im Sephardi btw
My grandfather is Sephardi, Sephardis have to be the most incel of all Jews, so fucking over.

Too many jews on this forum :feelspuke:

Yeah and they're all Asheknazis too most of the time.
not necessarily true. I know alot of very dumb young Sephardic israelis that couldnt even communicate with a foreigner to save their lives and fucked alot.
there's a program in the IDF called Taglit where soldiers go on a trip in Israel with Jews from around the world and Israelis (most of them are high melanin Sephardis) that are not bilingual slay like its no tomorrow there.

I've only met 2 Jews on this forum, ain't a lot out of 200.
One jew is too much. Anyway, of course I don't mean they are a good portion of the site, but definitely there are more than two.

I know alot of very dumb young Sephardic israelis that couldnt even communicate with a foreigner to save their lives and fucked alot.
Compare them to the Ashkenazis bro, they mog them to death.
Have you completed your service yet by the way?

One jew is too much. Anyway, of course I don't mean they are a good portion of the site, but definitely there are more than two.

we suffer the same suffering.
if you hate me for being *insert something here* then youre no different than the foids that wouldnt even spit in your direction

Just become orthodox and get your arranged marriage pussy.
I've only met 2 Jews on this forum, ain't a lot out of 200.
I’m 2% Ashkenazi

Compare them to the Ashkenazis bro, they mog them to death.
Have you completed your service yet by the way?

you are really uniformed then. 60 years ago yes it was a taboo to be Sephardic. nowadays instead of saying to someone he acts like a pussy people say "youre acting like an Ashkenazi".
I did a course that required me to stay beyond the mandatory time, so i have a year left.

OP needs to be gassed.

erasmus? oh sorry orgasmus?

Im a programmer
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstrash:
Programmer in the IDF on this forum...
you are really uniformed then. 60 years ago yes it was a taboo to be Sephardic. nowadays instead of saying to someone he acts like a pussy people say "youre acting like an Ashkenazi".
Maybe I'm not up to date with my Jewish stuff.

You don't need to be able to talk to pick up girls, lmao. Chads can pick up girls just by making grunting noises like a caveman.

(((Israeli chads)))

im Sephardi btw

Sephardi jews were Sabir people. Sabir/Sabar/Sapar/Savar is considered Turkic etymology for "to go astray", i.e. the "wanderers, nomads", placed in a group of semantically similar names Qazar, Qazaq, Yazar, Qačar. Al-Masudi recorded that the Khazars name is in Persian, while in Turkic it is Sabir, implying the same semantic meaning, and related ethnogenesis.

Imagine being Jewish and being not Ashkenazi.

youre hated by everyone but you get non of the Jew benefit.

Don't worry, I am Islamic & I welcome you here.
ggXSZxP.jpg