Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Israeli foids are more hypergamous than abroad foids

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Adding the fact that the average height in Israel is 1.78m, its no wonder Israeli foids dont want me.
Its the 2nd month ive been using Tinder, not a single match. not even landwhales.
I have zero chance ascending in jewland.
fuck Israeli whores tbqh :feelscry:

Wut? I'd think israeli whores were more likely to lower their standards due to the racial hiarchy over there.

Wut? I'd think israeli whores were more likely to lower their standards due to the racial hiarchy over there.
lol bro just check them out. israeli toilets are hot. but like REALLY hot. when i first saw a few israeli bitches i tought my dick will just blow up

Even in the early days of the red/black pill- tomatoes (/təˈmeɪtoʊz/) tomatoes (/təˈmɑːtoʊz/)- we had an unsettling amount of Jewish male posters on our forums.

Supposedly if Jews run and ruin every Western country by design for Israel's own political/economic gain (say Canada, USA, Australia, Germany and UK) then why is Israel getting itself caught up int the mix?

Over to you OP?

How on earth have jews lasted this long as a tiny shunned minority and still gotten spouses? Did they just alabamamaxx?

Sounds rough Schlomomaxxercel

Jews are gonna taste their own medicine and then they'll regret what they did to the west

imagine living in a country full of jews

jk but srsly everyone from every country says the same thing about their women, they're just the same everywhere

Adding the fact that the average height in Israel is 1.78m, its no wonder Israeli foids dont want me.
Its the 2nd month ive been using Tinder, not a single match. not even landwhales.
No shit dude I’ve always known this kike foids are even worse than goy foids. Always treated me like absolute scum. Goy foids treat me bad too but not as bad. Is 1.78 cm average male height, and what is that like 5’10”?

Guess (((who's))) responsible for this "kikecel?"

Jews are gonna taste their own medicine and then they'll regret what they did to the west

Pretty much what I said, tbh.

Jews own schemes coming home to roost.

Even their LGBT agenda has been accepted by their Chief Rabbi's in Israel itself. People think Israel is all IDF and Palestine when its a cosmopolitan city.

just Haredimaxx boyo, they seem pretty based ngl
According to Jews, you are a Jew if your mother is Jewish. This means that if Jews are conquered and their women are raped, the rape babies are still Jewish.
Jews truly are master copers

Supposedly if Jews run and ruin every Western country by design for Israel's own political/economic gain (say Canada, USA, Australia, Germany and UK) then why is Israel getting itself caught up int the mix?
because that theory is copecel BS

Because even though your race is pure fuckin parasitic evil it's still made of HUMAN GENETICS and effect you the same way it effects the goy. Deal with it. Nation-wrecker .
Even in the early days of the red/black pill- tomatoes (/təˈmeɪtoʊz/) tomatoes (/təˈmɑːtoʊz/)- we had an unsettling amount of Jewish male posters on our forums.

Over to you OP?

Last edited:
How on earth have jews lasted this long as a tiny shunned minority and still gotten spouses? Did they just alabamamaxx?

Yes, exactly. As soon as Jewish women were allowed culturally to marry tall, chiseled jaw, Aryan men it was game over for them.

I am 1.78m, I also have a Jew nose, can I do well in Israel? Remember that I am also a curry.

its over everywhere

Name checks out
no shit sherlock i live in Israel
אני אינסל בגלל היהודים אוי ווי
זה נגמר, חבר'ה

Last edited: