Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It always the people in relationships that say you should be happy being single.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
But if you ask them whether they'd rather be single or in a relationship, they'd always choose the latter :feelshehe:

Because Chads and Stacies have absolutely no clue what life is like for the rest of us.

It's like being an investment banking associate who makes $250k a year after bonuses at the age of 26, and complaining that they have no work-life balance. But if you ask them whether they'd resign their banking gig and give up their corporate cards to take a 9-5 job that pays one-fifth the salary, they wouldn't.

Last edited:
They have a different vantage point. If you are able to attain a relationship at your will, or get a hook-up either from club or Tinder, you basically have intimacy and cuddling on demand. This is what they really mean. Only find a girlfriend or a hook-up when you are lonely and need intimacy, but spend the rest of your time single because you can focus on your hobbies and entertainment without worrying about a woman. It is completely different if you are STUCK wanting intimacy and can't do anything about it. It kills you slowly and you have mental degradation. I am sure if I had past relationships I would want to be single from time to time aswell, but our realities are completely different (normies and incels) and that is why you should never take their bullshit advice seriously.

Because Chads and Stacies have absolutely no clue what life is like for the rest of us.
they're happy single cuz they get to hook up whenever