Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it are cowards and dont reply to high iq threads that dont fit there make believe view on life

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
yesterday i saw a high iq thread by a user here forgot who but it never replies to threads that are serious and have true meaning just like my last threads they are proof of the black pill but that scares them so they go with out a reply but if some one makes a joke "go er bro nigga" they make a full thread about it

They're disingenuous and they ultimately have no arguments. Not to mention how much they love to intentionally conflate us with the gentlemen on rapey. IT is just a bullying sub.

go er bro nigga

They just jump on whatever social justice bandwagon that is "trending" at the time.

they just cherry pick

yesterday i saw a high iq thread by a user here forgot who but it never replies to threads that are serious and have true meaning just like my last threads they are proof of the black pill but that scares them so they go with out a reply but if some one makes a joke "go er bro nigga" they make a full thread about it
No shit, they are picking the equivalent of a Muslim suicide bombing and decapitation videos to show that all Muslims are evil, and then ignore 99% of the normal ones.

No shit, they are picking the equivalent of a Muslim suicide bombing and decapitation videos to show that all Muslims are evil, and then ignore 99% of the normal ones.