Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT banned me for disagreeing with them over corona

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
6B9DB78A 653E 40D1 9885 6E3718FE820F
43050C79 B994 41F6 A183 D989797BA4CA

These retards getting triggered over the fact that this wasn’t some one month shutdown is hilarious

Last edited:
reddit users can't handle disagreement

I love how long this shutdown has lasted, and lifefuel that retarded normies who got out are getting severely sick

I love how long this shutdown has lasted, and lifefuel that retarded normies who got out are getting severely sick
They simply cannot mentally deal with isolation, the thought of staying like this forever is so unbearable to them they’ll attack you for even suggesting it

They simply cannot mentally deal with isolation, the thought of staying like this forever is so unbearable to them they’ll attack you for even suggesting it
They stopped trying where I live lol for a month it was a quirky challenge but once they got sick of it they’re all going out to party and fuck each other again

They downvote and ban anybody who disagrees with them, regardless of subject.

They stopped trying where I live lol for a month it was a quirky challenge but once they got sick of it they’re all going out to party and fuck each other again
Their day will come

This is my favorite thing about the coronavirus. Normies/NPCs in true lockdown are SEETHING

I don’t go there