• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[RageFuel] It blows my mind how foids putting 1/1000th the effort as me at the gym look 100000x better

wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander
-
18d 5h 42m
LIterally, nearly every foid I see in the gym with a few exceptions are 9/10 MINIMUM. This isn't a rare case though: the fact is that having a tight body as a female INSTANTLY puts you in the top 2% of females. Its by far the most desirable trait.

Yet, the work in obtaining a runway body as a female is just half an hour of treadmill+light romanian deadlifts a couple times a week and not eating like a pig. Meanwhile, for me to even look like I've EVER seen a gym, I have to do excruciating heavy/volume cycles 4-5 times a week, aggressive bulk/cut cycles, and pinpoint attention to micros.

FACT: If most incels here became women (not trannymaxxing dumbass, as a hypothetical) and put in the same amount of work they currently do gymmaxxing, they would probobly be picked up by a modeling agency.

jesus fuck this triggers me so ahrd

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
53d 3h 23m
Its the hormones in all the food lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
59d 14h 51m
So many foids are fat fucks that's why. And men giving females attention is demotivating them.

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
77d 7h 2m
If I was a female, I would not be able to deadlift 520lbs for a 1RM

T

Too_ugly_forlife

Recruit
-
4d 10h 58m
The standards for women are so absurdly low. We are at the point where they don't have to try at anything.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
39d 12h 54m
Men ideal physique: Ripped as hell juggernaut
Women ideal physique: DON'T BE FAT

wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander
-
18d 5h 42m
The standards for women are so absurdly low. We are at the point where they don't have to try at anything.
Missing the point. Women who put even a minutia of time in the gym are objectively hot, by any standard. Men have to put in 100000000000x the effort for the same return.

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
19d 23h 40m
Imo, a female needs much more than a tight body to be considered a 9/10. Most gymmaxxed foids look like shit, to me. Since for most of them, the reason why they started to work out as much as they do in the first place was, having a below average looking face.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
32d 23h 13m
I'm sure @ionlycopenow has done more tbh
Not flexing on you, but I hit 525, then stopped training the deadlift for 1RMs. The fitness returns on training the deadlift for maximal strength has hugely dimishing returns, if you're not a competitive powerlifter. It's just not worth it. Now I just train 80-85% for maintenance.

That was my coolstorybro. Thought I'd share.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
77d 7h 2m
Not flexing on you, but I hit 525, then stopped training the deadlift for 1RMs. The fitness returns on training the deadlift for maximal strength has hugely dimishing returns, if you're not a competitive powerlifter. It's just not worth it. Now I just train 80-85% for maintenance.

That was my coolstorybro. Thought I'd share.
I'm trying to get 525-530 for my next PR and then eventually 600+ in my lifetime.

Also I have some interest in competing in powerlifting in my 20s.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Admiral
-
48d 19h 1m
I think there's nothing to really build as a female to achieve ideal physique, it's more of maintaining or toning default physique.
Missing the point. Women who put even a minutia of time in the gym are objectively hot, by any standard. Men have to put in 100000000000x the effort for the same return.
Yes that's unfortunately the case, Idk much abt gym but I think purely cardio is enough for most foids just to look good.

Last edited:
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
32d 23h 13m
I'm trying to get 525-530 for my next PR and then eventually 600+ in my lifetime.

Also I have some interest in competing in powerlifting in my 20s.
The jump from 525 to 600 is a lot. It's at least two full years of focused training and proper programming .

If you plan on competing with the intent to win in your age range and weight class, know that everyone is on gear. If you want to be competitive and have a realistic chance of winning, you would have to juice up. If you don't care about winning, then obviously don't roid.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
59d 14h 51m
Imo, a female needs much more than a tight body to be considered a 9/10. Most gymmaxxed foids look like shit, to me. Since for most of them, the reason why they started to work out as much as they do in the first place was, having a below average looking face.
agreed. Face is important for foids too

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
-
11d 15h 42m
They just do leg day with ridiculous weights and they become fit with no effort, while you have to workout for a year eating like a monster and training with big weights that make you exhausted.

Konon

Konon

Captain
-
3d 6h 55m
If I was a female, I would not be able to deadlift 520lbs for a 1RM
Bravo if you can actually lift that, it's pretty good esp if you're mostly natural.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
77d 7h 2m
Bravo if you can actually lift that, it's pretty good esp if you're mostly natural.
Thanks and yeah I'm natty. I hit that in November of last year.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
18d 17h 27m
lately i witnessed some 4/10 and under faced foids (shit tier eyes,long face,narrow mouth, fucked teeth, recessed jaw) and if they ever have sons god have mercy on them.... and still they have men wanting to fuck them who are out of their league shit is insane just have a axe wound hole basically.