Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It blows my mind how foids putting 1/1000th the effort as me at the gym look 100000x better

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
LIterally, nearly every foid I see in the gym with a few exceptions are 9/10 MINIMUM. This isn't a rare case though: the fact is that having a tight body as a female INSTANTLY puts you in the top 2% of females. Its by far the most desirable trait.

Yet, the work in obtaining a runway body as a female is just half an hour of treadmill+light romanian deadlifts a couple times a week and not eating like a pig. Meanwhile, for me to even look like I've EVER seen a gym, I have to do excruciating heavy/volume cycles 4-5 times a week, aggressive bulk/cut cycles, and pinpoint attention to micros.

FACT: If most incels here became women (not trannymaxxing dumbass, as a hypothetical) and put in the same amount of work they currently do gymmaxxing, they would probobly be picked up by a modeling agency.

jesus fuck this triggers me so ahrd

Its the hormones in all the food lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

So many foids are fat fucks that's why. And men giving females attention is demotivating them.

If I was a female, I would not be able to deadlift 520lbs for a 1RM

The standards for women are so absurdly low. We are at the point where they don't have to try at anything.

Men ideal physique: Ripped as hell juggernaut
Women ideal physique: DON'T BE FAT
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

The standards for women are so absurdly low. We are at the point where they don't have to try at anything.
Missing the point. Women who put even a minutia of time in the gym are objectively hot, by any standard. Men have to put in 100000000000x the effort for the same return.

Imo, a female needs much more than a tight body to be considered a 9/10. Most gymmaxxed foids look like shit, to me. Since for most of them, the reason why they started to work out as much as they do in the first place was, having a below average looking face.

I'm sure @ionlycopenow has done more tbh

Not flexing on you, but I hit 525, then stopped training the deadlift for 1RMs. The fitness returns on training the deadlift for maximal strength has hugely dimishing returns, if you're not a competitive powerlifter. It's just not worth it. Now I just train 80-85% for maintenance.

That was my coolstorybro. Thought I'd share.

Not flexing on you, but I hit 525, then stopped training the deadlift for 1RMs. The fitness returns on training the deadlift for maximal strength has hugely dimishing returns, if you're not a competitive powerlifter. It's just not worth it. Now I just train 80-85% for maintenance.

That was my coolstorybro. Thought I'd share.
I'm trying to get 525-530 for my next PR and then eventually 600+ in my lifetime.

Also I have some interest in competing in powerlifting in my 20s.

I think there's nothing to really build as a female to achieve ideal physique, it's more of maintaining or toning default physique.
Missing the point. Women who put even a minutia of time in the gym are objectively hot, by any standard. Men have to put in 100000000000x the effort for the same return.
Yes that's unfortunately the case, Idk much abt gym but I think purely cardio is enough for most foids just to look good.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get 525-530 for my next PR and then eventually 600+ in my lifetime.

Also I have some interest in competing in powerlifting in my 20s.

The jump from 525 to 600 is a lot. It's at least two full years of focused training and proper programming .

If you plan on competing with the intent to win in your age range and weight class, know that everyone is on gear. If you want to be competitive and have a realistic chance of winning, you would have to juice up. If you don't care about winning, then obviously don't roid.

Last edited:
Imo, a female needs much more than a tight body to be considered a 9/10. Most gymmaxxed foids look like shit, to me. Since for most of them, the reason why they started to work out as much as they do in the first place was, having a below average looking face.
agreed. Face is important for foids too

They just do leg day with ridiculous weights and they become fit with no effort, while you have to workout for a year eating like a monster and training with big weights that make you exhausted.

Bravo if you can actually lift that, it's pretty good esp if you're mostly natural.
Thanks and yeah I'm natty. I hit that in November of last year.

lately i witnessed some 4/10 and under faced foids (shit tier eyes,long face,narrow mouth, fucked teeth, recessed jaw) and if they ever have sons god have mercy on them.... and still they have men wanting to fuck them who are out of their league shit is insane just have a axe wound hole basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back