Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It blows my mind to think that there are voluntary celibates.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
5gjuabgkzkuy.jpg

priest.jpg

It's highly depressing being an involuntary celibate, it's crazy to think that there are people that are voluntarily celibate.
What the fuck is wrong with these people, are they just coping by saying they are celibate on purpose or are they seriouse.

Either gay, religious, religious & gay, or blue-pilled cope.

Crustaciouse said:
5gjuabgkzkuy.jpg

priest.jpg

It's highly depressing being an involuntary celibate, it's crazy to think that there are people that are voluntarily celibate.
What the fuck is wrong with these people, are they just coping by saying they are celibate on purpose or are they seriouse.

Isaac Newton was a genius so he probably thought most femoids were too stupid for him. Lo and behold, he was right

Newton was a mentalcel obsessed with bible and alchemy.

well the religiouscels/ priestcels dont really have any choice when they are trapped by the delusion that is religion.

Newton must've been a coping incel.

their lives are so much more superior without all the fuss about girls

maybe because they are disgusted by degeneracy

Define volcel though. If you mean MGTOW it's one thing but if you are one of those who'd call me volcel if I don't fuck a tanker truck landwhale then fuck you.

@ItheIthe
@SaintMarcLepine

If you're religious in 2018 and voluntarily decide to stay a virgin your entire life by "CHOICE" then something is wrong with you.

Normies on dry spells are volcels.

I'm not even a virgin just a weak coward who lost his virginity because I felt it necessary and now doesn't bother to chase girls at all because it is pretty much fruitless

ItheIthe said:
I'm not even a virgin just a weak coward who lost his virginity because I felt it necessary and now doesn't bother to chase girls at all because it is pretty much fruitless
takbir

nausea said:

I also sold out my morals and values, and did so WILLINGLY just to lose the title of "virgin". I am truly weak and pathetic.

Oh....uuhhhh.....

tumblr_inline_o88yoqvhhq1swdyf9_500.gif

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
I also sold out my morals and values, and did so WILLINGLY just to lose the title of "virgin". I am truly weak and pathetic.
I did wrong deeds too, sense of guilt is superpotent suicidefuel

They have dedicated their life to a greater cause and that should be respected. Most of the people on this forum have absolutely nothing to live for

NeverSubmit said:
They have dedicated their life to a greater cause and that should be respected. Most of the people on this forum have absolutely nothing to live for

Well....I-I wouldn't say g-greater cause....

nausea said:

It is not merely the wrong deeds, rather the fact that I literally said to myself "I will subvert what is good for this one occasion just so I can lose the title of virgin". And this was literally my mindset for YEARS before it happened. And now I am supposed to come back? I am a sellout.

Very treacherous, if you ask me.

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
It is not merely the wrong deeds, rather the fact that I literally said to myself "I will subvert what is good for this one occasion just so I can lose the title of virgin"
Very treacherous, if you ask me.
same but I was in a dark place ( oneitis )

Kointo said:
nausea said:
me is shit
It is not.
It is not.
It is not.
you have bad taste in gaming

blackpill_incel said:
Isaac Newton was a genius so he probably thought most femoids were too stupid for him. Lo and behold, he was right

Yeah, some men are just such genius level intelligence, they can’t even tolerate femoid retardedness for even a few seconds. Newton, Tesla, Kant, etc

well thats why some religious people are famous for molesting children, their sexual frustration comes to a point they can't even handle it

Non-virgins disgust me so I'm volcel until I find a virgin.