Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT brazenly lying yet again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

His ban was REQUESTED. I notice they slip in these bold-faced lies all the time to propagandize and demonize people.

Of course everyone gets permabanned by Sigma the first comment they make in their little cult sub so they all end up believing these absurd lies. It's laughable really.

And even if he were to be banned, it would be about his white worship threads

IKR they're so stupid. I like how they say that post is the cause of his ban yet it's still up

Of course everyone gets permabanned by Sigma the first comment they make in their little cult sub
how come you haven't been banned from posting in IT?

His ban was REQUESTED.
Perhaps requested to generate such drama? If so kinda genius.

Also how is it a "good incel" to promote the torture and murder of people merely for having an unhealthy fetish?

I mean fuck, I might be grossed out by gays/trannies/coalburners but I can coexist with them and have no desire to harm them as long as they aren't harming others.

His ban was REQUESTED. I notice they slip in these bold-faced lies all the time to propagandize and demonize people.

Of course everyone gets permabanned by Sigma the first comment they make in their little cult sub so they all end up believing these absurd lies. It's laughable really.

JFL if you browse reddit.

Reddit should charge for every down vote, they would make a killing. Or someone should hack reddit and make every down vote count against your account karma.

Reddit should charge for every down vote, they would make a killing. Or someone should hack reddit and make every down vote count against your account karma.
teehee inb4 cuckittors pay real life money to put pixels about why I am stinky inkwell

Now he's a 'good incel' in their eyes? (I mean of course @ShySaxon is a good dude but not for IT standards) They were all over him not too long ago and featured several of his posts in a negative way.

Goes against the narrative to include that detail.

Now he's a 'good incel' in their eyes? (I mean of course @ShySaxon is a good dude but not for IT standards) They were all over him not too long ago and featured several of his posts in a negative way.
Anybody that gets banned is now a good boy in there eyes. They even said that Napoleon got banned for not being misogynistic enough and hoped that he could "turn his life around" now that he's banned. Just lol.

Fuck IT. Sad, cherry-picking muppets.

Anybody that gets banned is now a good boy in there eyes. They even said that Napoleon got banned for not being misogynistic enough and hoped that he could "turn his life around" now that he's banned. Just lol.
Can you please tell me what actually happened with napoleon? I was not online for a few hours and suddenly everyone was talking about him but I still don't know why?

Anything to get muh likerinos even if it is made to look worse from its original context

moralfagging should be banned here

Based IT pedoman says its ok to have sex with teens as long as you are a virgin because then you are not taking advantage of them.

Based IT man

One of the main reasons why pedophilia is illegal is because the older person has more life experience and is able to easily take advantage of the younger one
Well I don't have any body count or very much life experience so that excludes me.

That’s something I would expect from them.

It's funny when they say incels are an echo chamber when that's what IT have been since inception. It's like CNN, blatant fake news