Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IT calls inceldom "stochastic terrorism"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hk44k6/incelsco_and_stochastic_terrorism/

@IncelPolitik

Terrorism is meant to pursue a political goal or ideological aim through violence. So far the miniscule amounts of incel violence that have occurred were fits of rage, revenge against society who wronged him, not calculated to spread fear and definitely not spread any incel policy.

Terrorism just sounds scary, it's used as a buzzword, if they took 5 seconds to actually read what it means, they will see we have no political or ideological adherence to anyone.
They are linking incels to the alt right but it is faulty because incel attacks are individual acts of rage, not ideologically motivated with a particular political end goal.

Inceltear literally have a pedophile as a mod

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hk44k6/incelsco_and_stochastic_terrorism/

@IncelPolitik

They are linking incels to the alt right but it is faulty because incel attacks are individual acts of rage, not ideologically motivated with a particular political end goal.

Stochastic terrorism is a catch all term used for anyone that might disrupt the status quo and is another arsenal in the hands of law enforcement agencies that seek to enhance their budgets to spy on people that say controversial or unpopular things.

Because blm and antifa dindu nuffin

we bad boys now

your government wants you DEAD

all I do is make posts though. women literally do not give any fucks what I say about them. it doesn't even hurt their feelings in any way, plus I have never encouraged (nor do I condone) illegal or violent acts. how the fuck is that equivalent to terrorism? sometimes IT just astounds me with shit like this

Last edited:
Calling inceldom stochastic terrorism is like saying "playing football is stochastic self harm" :feelskek: :feelskek:
ITcels are stupid as shit

Big words for retards

If doxxing is part of the fouth row are they part of it then?

But BLM scumbags setting cops on fire are peaceful protestors.

The amount of words in the essay to explain a simple topic is generally inversely proportional to the writers IQ. Never forget.

>Alt Right pipeline
learn how Mike Enoch, Richard Spencher and Matthew heimbach are controlled by jews or jews instead

That’s fucking retarded. Incels only go ER out of pure emotion. They aren’t even doing it for political reasons. Jfl at them comparing us to alt right

Calling inceldom stochastic terrorism is like saying "playing football is stochastic self harm" :feelskek: :feelskek:
ITcels are stupid as shit
yeah true but the stupid sheeple will eat this stuff up

IncelTears is promoting rape.
If being lonely is equal to being a terrorist, then lonely men are forced to rape to not be a terrorist
full