Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT Comic systematically dismantles the Black Pill

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
1yj0qgixx0151.png

toxic is a meme buzzword so i cant take this seriously sorry

Wow.....when I look at it this way, it really shows me just how wrong I was. My eyes have been opened. Leaving this forum forever, time to show off my confidence and cold approach! See you later inkwells, I’m a virgin but not incel now!

What the fuck is this shit? Lmfao.

The incel is missing because IT fags banned him from responding

I finally realized how problematic my behavior was. I think I will unpack my dilemmas with therapy, and install this badboy.

Thank you kind comic redditorino :soy: :soy: :soy: !!!:

You can tell by the art style that the person who drew that is genetically inferior.

Remember who draws this shit

You can tell by the art style that the person who drew that is genetically inferior.
Her pussy literally saves her from being the next Chris-Chan. If she ever transitions though . . . games on

Her pussy literally saves her from being the next Chris-Chan. If she ever transitions though . . . games on
Is it a foid who made it? I could draw better comic in MS paint by taping the left click down and shifting the mouse with my scrotum.

Is it a foid who made it? I could draw better comic in MS paint by taping the left click down and shifting the mouse with my scrotum.
I think it's an aspiring tranny that's still in high school

It's funny how IT enables her mediocrity.
Most IT posts and comments are less than mediocre. It's even more low effort than the one word replies of postmaxxers in The Sewers. They don't even read what they are replying to. It could be a post an incel fapping to hentai and you'll just see a majority of the comments say

"InKWeLLs NeeD To GroW uP aNd ReaLiZe ThEy aRe NoT eNtiTLeD tO SeX"

Negative IQ, IT is filled with retards

The worst thing he/she could say about our views is that they are toxic, which most of us dont even try to deny. Its not our fault that human relations are governed by looks.
i don't understand this
they scoured this forum for so long that the incel had roped before they could find something relevant

Wow.....when I look at it this way, it really shows me just how wrong I was. My eyes have been opened. Leaving this forum forever, time to show off my confidence and cold approach! See you later inkwells, I’m a virgin but not incel now!
NNNOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE BECAUSE WE ARE A CULT AND IF YOU LEAVE WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! :soy: :soy:

IT believes this

NNNOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE BECAUSE WE ARE A CULT AND IF YOU LEAVE WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! :soy: :soy:

IT believes this
They think people get hunted down for leaving? jfl i could leave whenever and no one would do shit