Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It could be worse

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Imagine if you were in a universe just like this one, except foids stopped aging cosmetically at the age of 25, in other words they age internally with all the internal rotting that goes along with that, but they never look worse than they do after they stopped growing. Imagine the level of hypergamy.

Water is wet thread basically akin to saying you could be you without any legs ngl

Water is wet thread basically akin to saying you could be you without any legs ngl
This nightmare scenario would be even more brutal for some people on here than having no legs ded srs

It should be better.

It would be even worst, we could all be amputated

i would be ok with that as long as i never age either

Impying that females peek in attractiveness at 25:feelswhat:
@Mainländer :feelshmm:
I think women peak for breeding around 18-23, but scientifically speaking we stop growing, and begin the age rot death process at around 25/26, it can vary and sometimes even start at 30 in some rare cases, but yeah.

Imagine it could be worse for females. Advanced civilisation giving us technology to create genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership now, and we can have good waifus and exterminate natural femoids at last ¦>

Impying that females peek in attractiveness at 25:feelswhat:
@Mainländer :feelshmm:
Facial attraction peaks at 12.

Breeding peaks at... I don't know. Each source tells something different. But it's definitely nothing above 25.