Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck gives foids lessons in self-defense

Dude what? Doesn't he know that you need to practice such shit to be good at it? it's like me looking at a wall of Chinese letters for hours then id be like Ching long hong wang noodlewhore, take my non whito cockroo
LowiqITcels back at it again
Besides that sub is filled with Landwhales whom trust me, no one is gonna try to rape you or anything.

Last edited:
All those tips and Krav Maga training will go down the drain after I make them eat their own teeth from the floor

I’d just punch the foid up the chin so she drops to the floor and then hogtie her body and walk off with her to my dungeon.

meanwhile they are dying to be hit by chad

This is a bad idea. Getting self-defense tips from someone who watched a couple of YouTube videos is like trying to cure your own cancer by reading WebMD instead of going to an actual doctor. The Redditor even admits he isn't an actual expert. Oh no.

Comedy gold. Especially the idiot with the human trafficking hotline in his title telling you to pee on your attacker.

Dude what? Doesn't he know that you need to practice such shit to be good at it? it's like me looking at a wall of Chinese letters for hours then id be like Ching long hong wang noodlewhore, take my non whito cockroo
LowiqITcels back at it again
Besides that sub is filled with Landwhales whom trust me, no one is gonna try to rape you or anything.
:feelshaha:

Wtfr

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Some fat pink haired landwhale from IT is gonna shoot some ugly guy because he looked at her the wrong way and she will say it was self defence because he was an incel

This is a bad idea. Getting self-defense tips from someone who watched a couple of YouTube videos is like trying to cure your own cancer by reading WebMD instead of going to an actual doctor. The Redditor even admits he isn't an actual expert. Oh no.

"your safety is the only priority"

There is no such as thing as safety when you're engaged in a fight, especially when weapons are an option.

One of the participants will be hurt, and it's usually not the attacker, for better or worse.

Last edited:
wow, didn't know those retards are so afraid of so many "misogynistic words",
next time some incels post something "violent" that make you feel unsafe
, just pull out your Smith Wesson and blow your screen to smithereens.

Alright. First of all put the soy down. This isn't a Marvel movie where you can fly around like Black widow and do fancy takedowns. If someone wants to mess you up, your "fighting dirty" will do nothing.

The first piece of advice any competent self-defence trainer will teach you is look for an escape. Not directly confront them...

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit".....

Ded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lmao did she just say you can escape any chokehold if you know how :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Implying you can't just rape somebody at gunpoint. JFL.
Implying you can't just rape somebody at gunpoint. JFL.

if i had a gun they wouldnt have .000001 nano seconds to react, rendering all these "tips" useless

Fun fact: this is his only thread on reddit and he joined reddit only 23 hours ago

all the practical information in this multi paragraph post could have been fit in to one sentence. "if you want to protect yourself from potential rapists, carry a self defense weapon like pepper spray or a handgun"

everything else is just him trying to sound like a badass keyboard warrior. those anime fighting techniques he read about on the internet won't do shit against a crackhead with a sharp object in his hand

Redditsoy

this is the guy who most likely typed all of that

I could literally pick up a stick in my yard and duct tape a 30cm kitchen knife to the end of it and all of this shit would be useless.

TBH think about it, of all the biggest predators on this planet, which ones engage in close combat brawling.
Exactely.
Not a single one.
Even the biggest motherfuckers like tigers and lion wait for an opportunity, stalk their prey and strike.
And if it doesnt work they just fucking run away.

Only a retard goes for a head-to-head confrontation when he is attempting to take someone down.
The only time this happens is in mating or territorial fights, peacocking basically.

You can study krav maga or brazillian jiu jizzu for 30 years or since you were 3 years old...
does not make a fucking difference if someone waits for you in the parking lot at night and smashes the back of your head in with a brick.
Or simply pours a cup of gasoline on you and lights you on fire.
You cant punch yourself out of being a human candle.
Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back