Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuckold from Facebook telling us to love ourselves we're not ugly forever!

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
200116400405 41543
200098600028 58345

:banderas:

IT nigger is a mentally ill tranny, figures. BTW trannies and faggots in general have not been the "oppressed" class for at least 20 years so just lol at this fagget.

The average trannyfaggot has a much easier time at getting laid than we do

Jesus fucking christ. That thing will kill some femoid someday, if it hasn't killed yet.

Mental illness

Mogs me because white

The average trannyfaggot has a much easier time at getting laid than we do
Still, there are a lot of trannies who have it real hard. It is not that much better, believe me. You have to really (at least almost) pass as cis to do good.

weirdly enough in the book the silence of the lambs buffalo bill is specifically described as NOT being transgender and is just some guy who likes making woman suits.

As a teenager, I was obsessed with the female form, too. But I was jerking off from it, I wasn't imagining dismembering it.

But I guess I'm the deranged one, right ?

didn't read, wont read shit by a tranny jfl

I don't read worthless shit written by trannies.

niggas really get high on estrogen, cut off their dick and obsess with dismembering foids and then go and tell us we're violent psychopaths who need to be locked up for using mean words like "foid" or "tranny" :feelshaha:

the "mentally sane"

Reminder that these abominations are the "sensible" ones JFL.

Jesus fucking christ. That thing will kill some femoid someday, if it hasn't killed yet.

This

Also good signature, like I've also pointed out masculinity has been feminized, so all these incels going around the forum complaining about "not feeling loved" and that "they'd refuse sex if they thought the woman didn't love them for them" are just indoctrinated men raised with a culture of feminized masculinity, what a woman thinks of you doesn't matter, what you can get from her does

Last edited:
we won't be always ugly, only until our casket closes.