Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT: Daniel Radcliffe should be incel by their own logic

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
D7A2A44E 8D48 4EA6 AC74 EA56D0970809

Never mind the fact he was Harry Fucking Potter and statusmaxxed so he’s a rich little manlet. Is IT really this brain dead?

His face is also very symmetrical jfl

He also has a wide jaw and good eye area. He's still just gonna be a betabuxx

>highly statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed dude cannot have a gf or sex according to incel logic!!!!

:feelsseriously:

Jfl, in the rarest occasions incels are fucked due to one trait, it's mostly a collection of negative/unappealing traits with no physical attitude that could compensate for it.

You can get away with a shitty face to some degree when you are extremely tall, you can get away with a shitty height to some degree when you have a beautiful face and you can get away with autism when you are tall/beautiful, but when you cannot compensate for it, it's over.

-high tier normie face
-rich
-statusmaxxed to hell

must be his personality!

Just be in a big movie where you earn a fuck ton of money and status theory. I'm sure everyone can do that :) JFL

Danny Devito theory

A good face can override height, but you'll still be seen as just a good looking manlet

HFb8wt_ZjuQLxFm1fUYxqFnu02XBMsHv2GVgAO6USGI.jpg

He's rich and the face of one of the most well know franchises in the world. ITards being tards as usual.

Got a symmetrical face.
Has money and status.
Has people who want to fuck Harry Potter, which he played all of his childhood life.
They called him hot.

Wait. So incels can be hot? I want a girl to call me hot right now, without me putting myself on fire.

:bluepill: Ed cherry picked garbage example.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

young world famous rich turbomanlet can ascend with and then get cucked by withered, second hand postwall becky who knew :waitwhat:

He brutally jawmogs me.

That doesn’t make it good. Colour is the only thing saving it from being a truecel tier eye area
his eyebrows are a 10/10 its almost the best part of his face, that's why he's high tier normie

Cherry picking.

If he wasn't famous he'd be posting here.

Also, he's sort of handsome.

Inceltears, from what I can tell are just a bunch of whitecels denying JBW, pretending theyre not racist because they have some luck with ethnic foids. Also the foid members of IT are usually noodlewhores or black females, or really fat fugly BBW white foids. Actually, a lot of stormfrontcels have A LOT in common with the folks in IT.

Those groups ignore JBW because they know theyre guilty. Noodles, Curries, some latinas, and black females LOVE white males.

No one denies that the white race mogs the shit out of the other races. But the main difference is that ethnic males don't worship white females anywhere near as much as ETHNIC FEMALES (most especially white females) worship white males.

Last edited:
Cucktears is the type of people to argue that some male supermodels are actually inkwells because of nose shape or something