Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT: date someone who has the same status as you inkwell! don't date women who are more attractive/successful. don't date outta your league

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
IT will tell us we should date sub5 landwhales or date women who are at the same level as us.

then when someone here wants a virgin gf, who is literally the same level as us, IT freak out and say we want someone we can "manipulate".

how is a virgin man able to manipulate a virgin woman, especially a virgin man with autism or something?

IT argument debunked

Ngl, I thought you got banned permanently

I'm not even given a chance by subhuman foids jfl

I mean, if we're being honest, this is a bit of a false equivalency, given that virginity is valued in women and shunned in men.

But for fat becky landwhale is ok to date ripped chad. You go girl!

I mean, if we're being honest, this is a bit of a false equivalency, given that virginity is valued in women and shunned in men.
inceltears would argue otherwise

There are no women that have the same status as us lol.

They’re so stupid

Damn, you're right, so I guess if we're going by their standards a virgin female would be equivalent to a virgin male, no?
yup

But for fat becky landwhale is ok to date ripped chad. You go girl!
and women who date younger men are cougars but men who date younger women are "pedos"

how you're not banned, danigirl ?

IT will tell us we should date sub5 landwhales or date women who are at the same level as us.
Do they think these women are going to date us? For fuck's sake, lemme explain something for them: We can't pull any woman, we can't get no bitches.

We can't pull good looking women, average women, ugly women, skinny women, fat landwhale women, nothing. Even a 1/10 fat landwhale got more SMV than this whole forum combined, even if we wanted to date them (we mostly don't, because 99% of us here have standards), they wouldn't date us.

Do they think these women are going to date us? For fuck's sake, lemme explain something for them: We can't pull any woman, we can't get no bitches.

We can't pull good looking women, average women, ugly women, skinny women, fat landwhale women, nothing. Even a 1/10 fat landwhale got more SMV than this whole forum combined, even if we wanted to date them (we mostly don't, because 99% of us here have standards), they wouldn't date us.
IT say we shouldn't date outta our league but then command us to date experienced foids
how you're not banned, danigirl ?
that's just a bullshit rumor that someone made here for fun

I have to work out, starve myself, slave away and in return I have to be grateful for even a 1/10000000 chance of dating a fat disgusting whore.
There are no women that have the same status as us lol.

I have to work out, starve myself, slave away and in return I have to be grateful for even a 1/10000000 chance of dating a fat disgusting whore.
a truecel would get rejected by hookers too

then when someone here wants a virgin gf, who is literally the same level as us, IT freaks out.
They can keep fucking PSL 8 pluses but we have to fight for the scraps

Based

If chads and foids actually did this no one would be dating ever.

If we had manipulation abilities that good we wouldn't be here in the first place fucking Soytards.

Should incels be fattymaxxing in the west? I understand it is not ideal, but pussy is pussy right?

If we had manipulation abilities that good we wouldn't be here in the first place fucking Soytards.
No incel can manipulate others

Even subhuman foids think I'm disgusting so it's really over. Even if I had a chance, why would I go for foids that don't give me a remotely positive experience? That defeats the point in dating entirely.

then when someone here wants a virgin gf, who is literally the same level as us, IT freak out and say we want someone we can "manipulate".

how is a virgin man able to manipulate a virgin woman, especially a virgin man with autism or something?

IT argument debunked
They’re some retarded ass people. Most of us here have stooped all the way down to the most ugly bitches and even they don’t want us. Thinking about all the times I got rejected by females that were literally a 2/10 or autistic makes me laugh.

They’re some retarded ass people. Most of us here have stooped all the way down to the most ugly bitches and even they don’t want us. Thinking about all the times I got rejected by females that were literally a 2/10 or autistic makes me laugh.
IT actually think none of us approached a landwhale

jfl they think because we flame them all the time none of us would kill for one
I wonder what IT members look like. Any ideas? Real photos?

It's just a feminist propaganda technique.

They want you to lower your standards to Hell's septic tank. They know very well that subhuman landwhales would rather get pumped and dumped by chads and just use tax money or cuckolds to pay for the offspring. They are basically giving incels false hope, and trying to promote simping and betabuxing subhuman foids. They are trying to redirect and redistribute the male validation so that landwhales get nearly as many simps and cucks as stacies. They still want you to fail to pass on your genes, they just want you to provide financial support to someone else's genes in the process.

As far as the virgin thing goes... They think every foid in entitled to riding the chad cock carousel until it's betabux time when they are single mothers. A virgin male getting a virgin femoid is basically seen as stripping away decades of one night stands with chads in the eyes of foids... a fate they consider worse than life in prison or life with a serious disease.

It's just a feminist propaganda technique.

They want you to lower your standards to Hell's septic tank. They know very well that subhuman landwhales would rather get pumped and dumped by chads and just use tax money or cuckolds to pay for the offspring. They are basically giving incels false hope, and trying to promote simping and betabuxing subhuman foids. They are trying to redirect and redistribute the male validation so that landwhales get nearly as many simps and cucks as stacies. They still want you to fail to pass on your genes, they just want you to provide financial support to someone else's genes in the process.

As far as the virgin thing goes... They think every foid in entitled to riding the chad cock carousel until it's betabux time when they are single mothers. A virgin male getting a virgin femoid is basically seen as stripping away decades of one night stands with chads in the eyes of foids... a fate they consider worse than life in prison or life with a serious disease.
They think wanting a virgin gf means we wanna “manipulate” a foid

Foids think all men that aren’t Chad are subhuman!

This has been established

I wonder what IT members look like. Any ideas? Real photos?
Apparently this is them from a couple of meetups in 2018
456294D6 01BF 42AB 86D5 4F61293EDC93

1723347C 870D 448D 916A D48ED97C9170

Overall they honestly look like some nasty women, cucks, and trannies tbh

This might be a High IQ poster here. He's just larping as an IT tranny so Medicaid will cover his hair transplant.

Everything with a vagina mogs me, IT is basically telling me to go for guys.