Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT defend a foid who embarasses a guy who sends her a friend request

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

"WhAt hE DiD wAs cReEpY. hE dEsErVeS tO bE eMbArAsSeD iN a ViRaL tWeEt."

and then IT says sending an apology is creepier.

IT are such white knight faggots. all he did was send a god damn friend request. that isn't such a big fucking deal. i've looked at chads and stacys on facebook. am i a stalker now? sending a friend request isn't a big deal. he prolly is a socially awkward guy who wasn't planning on harming anyone. they act like he was going to rape and kidnap and kill her like he's ted bundy. even if it's against the "law" or some BS that doesn't mean what he did was anything evil or horrible. Most women would just reject the friend request and move on. they won't screenshot his apology so they can get 100,000 likes on twitter. what she did to him is WWAAAY worse than what he did. I'd rather get sent a friend request by a "CrEePy" guy than have a post of mine shared in a viral tweet to be laughed at. what he did wasn't even that bad.

fucking dramatic white knights and feminazis.

also check out this stupid cunt's twitter photos/media. one is a pic of her with a dildo and spitting out saliva. what a stupid slut. she's a fucking cunt.

Imagine if he tried to be friends with her in real life, instant rape accusation and 10 years in prison, while his possessions are sold to pay her for the trauma he caused.

Imagine if he tried to be friends with her in real life, instant rape accusation and 10 years in prison, while his possessions are sold to pay her for the trauma he caused.
imagine if she went up to him and tortured and killed him and castrated him and lied about him raping her. everyone would praise her as a hero

Omg so creepy

Foids will do anything for some attention. If he added you and you don’t like him just block or tell him. What a fucking bitch

Nice IT promoting their own hypocrisy

I don't think that having your life ruined is the appropriate punishment for sending someone an annoying online message/friend request.

I would understand getting fired if you used an official work twitter account or email to send or post something innappropriate, but something like this is 1984 level shit.

It's honestly stupid that this is even a debate. The only thing that a policy like this incentivizes is men dropping out of society, I don't see how people can't realize that.

The worst part about this is that I guarantee if the genders were reversed, nothing would happen. This is blatant discrimination, and a reflection of how disgustingly gynocentric society has become.

Last edited:
Nice IT promoting their own hypocrisy
just go and approach foids

oMg you approached a foid you rapist!!
I don't think that having your life ruined is the appropriate punishment for sending someone an annoying online message/friend request.

It's honestly stupid that this is even a debate.
i agree. she's a disgusting cunt

imagine if she went up to him and tortured and killed him and castrated him and lied about him raping her. everyone would praise her as a hero
The scenario you described reminded of a news in Indonesia were a foid after interrogation from husband said she wasn't a virgin because she was raped, he track the "rapist" killed him and they together eaten his penis like seriously fucked up, but until this day I think she was lying and had consensual sex with the guy but didn't want to bear the consequences of her own acts.

JFL, I went to her twitter and one of the highlight pictures for everyone on earth to see is a picture of her nude with her ass hanging out

"b-but my PRIVACY was VIOLATED"

The scenario you described reminded of a news in Indonesia were a foid after interrogation from husband said she wasn't a virgin because she was raped, he track the "rapist" killed him and they together eaten his penis like seriously fucked up, but until this day I think she was lying and had consensual sex with the guy but didn't want to bear the consequences of her own acts.
article?
JFL, I went to her twitter and one of the highlight pictures for everyone on earth to see is a picture of her nude with her ass hanging out

"b-but my PRIVACY was VIOLATED"
and another pic is her spitting saliva on a dildo

If the dude was a Chad I can guarantee this is not what would've happened. And you're right - I'd rather be sent a message by some "creep" rather than publicly embarrass him like that

I still don't understand. "Adds her out of nowhere?" So what, do you have to date her for a few months before adding her on Facebook? Is it some benchmark of intimacy?

I still don't understand. "Adds her out of nowhere?" So what, do you have to date her for a few months before adding her on Facebook? Is it some benchmark of intimacy?
exactly it's only a friend request. he wasn't asking her out and he certainly wasn't going to harm her

I want to knock her out nigga, this is why you dont approach women

They're smoking serious dope if they think I'd ever believe someone degen enough to have her pussy all over twitter.

They're smoking serious dope if they think I'd ever believe someone degen enough to have her pussy all over twitter.
wdym

the guy she tweeted about prolly was harmless

They wouldn't care if a rostie pharmacist added a chad to her facebook after finding out his name. They'd also call the chad a misogynist for getting her fired.

Yeah, but he was ugly so whore was mad he remembered her name and was fascinated by her.
if he was a chad she'd date him
They wouldn't care if a rostie pharmacist added a chad to her facebook after finding out his name. They'd also call the chad a misogynist for getting her fired.
if it was a chad, she'd have sex with him

Look at her pics on twitter she's a whore, she's got pussy and ass pics on there. Whores have no credibility.
No bro she is strong and empowered stop being misoygnst

Men need to start organizing groups to find these dumbass women in the comment sections screeching "queen shit" "you go queen" "male fantasy" to beat their fucking ass

Women will never fucking learn how utterly useless and weak they are until men take the reins back.

Probably gonna get a warning for this but its fucking annoying to read through the Twitter comments of women bashing men for this.

I'm suprised that IT can remember to breathe, fucking retards.

Men need to start organizing groups to find these dumbass women in the comment sections screeching "queen shit" "you go queen" "male fantasy" to beat their fucking ass

Women will never fucking learn how utterly useless and weak they are until men take the reins back.

Probably gonna get a warning for this but its fucking annoying to read through the Twitter comments of women bashing men for this.
twitter is filled with SJWs and feminazis everywhere

Dumb cunt literally has a social media account, thinks it's violating her privacy when someone adds her on it who she met IRL? Dumb fucking cunt.

Hope this cunt and IT niggers die tbh

maybe he thought she's just a nice person? why do people assume that whatever guys do must have have some kind of perverted motive behind it? but i guess he deserved to lose his job...male disposability and gynocentrism at its finest.

Dumb cunt literally has a social media account, thinks it's violating her privacy when someone adds her on it who she met IRL? Dumb fucking cunt.

When people get redpilled they eventually get blackpilled so sooner or later redpill groups will slowly get blackpilled and MRA's will get more 'extreme'.

When people get redpilled they eventually get blackpilled so sooner or later redpill groups will slowly get blackpilled and MRA's will get more 'extreme'.
high iq

It’s insane the amount of rage I get from shit like this. If you are sub 8 foids HATE you, for no reason at all. A man was fired for a simple friend request why is society so cucked?

It’s insane the amount of rage I get from shit like this. If you are sub 8 foids HATE you, for no reason at all. A man was fired for a simple friend request why is society so cucked?
feminism made society become cucked

its kinda the pharmacists fault tbh, he's probs old and married. you have to be at LEAST a 8/10 fit pharmacist chad to do this and strike up a convo with her first
also the foid is ugly af lol

its kinda the pharmacists fault tbh, he's probs old and married. you have to be at LEAST a 8/10 fit pharmacist chad to do this and strike up a convo with her first
also the foid is ugly af lol
no she's a stacy.

Brutal brutalitypill

bruh shes ugly peep the lighting on her pic
no she's the type of girls who has sex with thousands of chads. she's a stacy. just because you aren't attracted to her, doesn't mean she's sub8

It being retards, water being wet