Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT defend Jeremy Meeks

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

IT made a response to my post saying Fuck Jeremy Meeks.

When IT took it, the comments were immediately defending him. Their main excuse it "dah past is dah past!" which is bullshit. Imagine saying that about child molesters and murderers, ITcucks would go ape.

At least there was a high IQ comment saying Meeks is a terrible person, but got gangbanged by the other soys as usual.

Last edited:
They defend Meeks because they subconsciously like his physical attractiveness, the halo works in his favor, they are evidence of blackpill themselves.

They defend Meeks because they subconsciously like his physical attractiveness, the halo works in his favor, they are evidence of blackpill themselves.
And cuz they are full homo

I think most of IT is female so ofc they defend Meeks. The Chad bad boy is what gets them going sexually.

"That was 18 fucking years ago"

Why do I get the feeling they would hold forum posts over our heads for longer despite not hurting anyone IRL. Fucking fags.

They're actually confirming what we say by defending him. Jfl at these retards.

I think most of IT is female so ofc they defend Meeks. The Chad bad boy is what gets them going sexually.
Yep, haven't seen a IT foid call out Meeks ever on that subreddit.

Imagine being that retarded :feelstastyman: :feelskek:

Meeks is smarter than incels though. When his billionare girlfriend cheated on him , he didnt raise a fuss and just quietly let the relationship end.

Incels wouldnt be able to handle that. They'd have a meltdown about their entire self worth.

Duhhh you fucking dummy, he already had a kid by her and was getting million dollar modeling gigs. Dude's set for life. Just sit back and stay in his future billionaire son's life.

We wouldn't be able to handle it, because we wouldn't even get that far in the first place. Temperature of pluto IQ.

Last edited:

Why do I get the feeling they would hold forum posts over our heads for longer despite not hurting anyone IRL. Fucking fags.
Giga retarded. ER was 6 years ago and they still associate the event with us until now

They're just saying that because they don't want agree with Incels about something. If incels said the sky was blue they'd say it's red. I'm not even going to waste my time looking at their responses. If they took some time to understand the events surrounding Jeremy Meeks then it would be impossible to deny the fact that he only got as far as he did because of his looks.

So inceltears thinks posting on a forum is worse than commiting violence. Got it.

So inceltears thinks posting on a forum is worse than commiting violence. Got it.
It's a female worship sub. I imagine they view "misogyny" or saying controversial truths about teh wimenz as one of the greatest evils on Earth.

Jeremy Meeks literally got famous because he did exactly what my bully did to me, cause a lasting injury that ruins your life. There is a reason we don't see the kid he maimed.

It's a female worship sub. I imagine they view "misogyny" or saying controversial truths about teh wimenz as one of the greatest evils on Earth.
jfl, that is some REAL cucked shit!

You have low standards of what's a high iq post lol, knowing meeks is scum is just normal IQ
Giga retarded. ER was 6 years ago and they still associate the event with us until now
Lol literally every incel article mentions er in the first paragraph

Is he black enough to be an ITcels Bull?

No it's about not feeding the incel "narrative"
at all costs

They're just saying that because they don't want agree with Incels about something. If incels said the sky was blue they'd say it's red. I'm not even going to waste my time looking at their responses. If they took some time to understand the events surrounding Jeremy Meeks then it would be impossible to deny the fact that he only got as far as he did because of his looks.

It’s not even a joke, they are genuinely :feelstastyman:

I’ve seen comments of IT cucks getting downvoted to hell because they pointed out obvious satirical posts, memes or something. They weren’t trying to defend us either.

They’re too emotional to the point where they’re basically brain dead.

Bluepillers: 45 :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
It’s not even a joke, they are genuinely :feelstastyman:

I’ve seen comments of IT cucks getting downvoted to hell because they pointed out obvious satirical posts, memes or something. They weren’t trying to defend us either.

They’re too emotional to the point where they’re basically brain dead.

Bluepillers: 45 :feelstastyman:
I genuinely don't understand the mindset of IT. There are plenty of things I don't like about this society, as well as groups of people I wish didn't exist but I don't waste my time going into their communities looking at things to be mad about. Who cares about a group of people on a small internet forum?
They'll probably say that they're a danger to society or something so that's why I have to watch them obsessively and screenshot all of their posts for upvotes.

In real life, if you have a criminal record, it will come up every time no matter how long ago it was.

Its only foids and trannies who can't understand this when it comes to chad

Meekspill is so devastating.

I genuinely don't understand the mindset of IT. There are plenty of things I don't like about this society, as well as groups of people I wish didn't exist but I don't waste my time going into their communities looking at things to be mad about. Who cares about a group of people on a small internet forum?
They'll probably say that they're a danger to society or something so that's why I have to watch them obsessively and screenshot all of their posts for upvotes.

Because IT is filled to the brim with bottom of the barrel outcasts and lowlifes. The only people that would post on IT are subhuman trannies, Incels in denial, literal cucks, mentally ill landwhales and other losers. They’re not normal. Real normies that have a life don’t waste their time crying about Incels all day on Reddit.

Meeks is a rapist and a criminal. That didn't stop him from becoming a model. Millions of women dream of getting raped by him.

giphy.gif

Because IT is filled to the brim with bottom of the barrel outcasts and lowlifes. The only people that would post on IT are subhuman trannies, Incels in denial, literal cucks, mentally ill landwhales and other losers. They’re not normal. Real normies that have a life don’t waste their time crying about Incels all day on Reddit.
Normies don't use reddit. It's filled with literal cucks, simps and failed normies. I only browse a few subreddits and I don't have an account.

Normies don't use reddit. It's filled with literal cucks, simps and failed normies. I only browse a few subreddits and I don't have an account.

Well said, I’ve been saying this for awhile. Trust me, normies in real life are far more blackpilled than the dregs of Reddit.

There is only one unforgivable sin in modern society, and that is being a virgin male over a certain age.

Of course they are going to defend j Meek's, I.T are fags who want to fuck men their the very definition of internet man stalkers.

Maybe not most but compared to the rest of reddit's demographics they are heavily over-represented. People underestimate how much women like to shit on us. Same on twitter and other social media sites. A large portion of the bluepillers who browse this site are women.

Numales worshiping Chad, happens all the time

Meekspill is brutal