Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't seem that hard to be an autistic for her

You can be mentally ill or have no body members, but if you have a hole between your legs, all the other things will be irrelevant

Reminds of a girl I saw in college.

Reminds of a girl I saw in college.
that's because this foid has what's among the most typical white bitch faces that exist. which is weird because i thought autism means your face will look weird

So how is she any different from a regular foid

So how is she any different from a regular foid
she's no different. Foids are socially retarded, they don't need to try to climb the social hierarchy to try to fuck a man (the opposite is for normies)

Nothing is hard for women. Just have a hole and someone will fill it. There are zero expectations for you.

She acts and thinks like a child, and nobody seems to repress her, to offend her for being like that, on the contrary, everyone treats her with even more attention and patience

Woman's life is a ride in an amusement park. This girl must live totally out of reality, her biggest "problems" is not being understood with her childish interests.

No one would ever treat an autistic man that way, they would call him a tramp and his parents would send him out of the house.

Naïve people awaken my killer instincts so I have to remove my self from that situation.