Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT encouraging you to take foid advice

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Females give the worst advice because they arent aware of how they act themselves

Their advice never works when applied to them mysteriously.

That incel design looks dumb af.

"women can think for themselves"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

DESTROYED INCEL WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

The foid doesn't? Lmao. What the fuck is going on with her eyes? Is it meant to be big thick geeky goggles? She also looks high and like might probably smell.
I say the incel design is a blessing as I wouldn't want to see what they would come up with if they put care in designing it better. They find the incel one looking simple and dumb I'm sure, but the foid looks just as horrible to me.

The foid doesn't? Lmao. What the fuck is going on with her eyes? Is it meant to be big thick geeky goggles? She also looks high and like might probably smell.
I say the incel design is a blessing as I wouldn't want to see what they would come up with if they put care in designing it better. They find the incel one looking simple and dumb I'm sure, but the foid looks just as horrible to me.
It reminded me of this tbh.

Women know about experiencing a womens life. Men know about a mans life. Which includes trying to get women. So men know more about how to get a women than a woman. tbh

Other than the stupid fedora & joker t-shirt I think it's fine.
At least it doesn't potray us as fatasses.

Hey jew, let a Nazi tell you how not to be gased

Don't listen to what a foid says, instead pay attention to what they do. While they aren't dumb enough to tell you directly how they are (most of the time), and will frequently virtue signal to hide the truth, they are dumb enough to act out in foid ways. Look at it this way. We can be incels here and go outside and appear like normal people. There is no equivalent for foids. They will tell you that they want a nice, hard-working career man, and then turn around and ride unemployed abuser chad's dick until the skin peels off. No matter how they try to frame it, a foid is a foid and they cannot hide from their hypergamy and lies.

A white crayon is more useful then foid advice

I took advices from everyone in my bluepilled days and look where it got me

hoes and fish are the same

It's insult to compare foid to a fish, fish has higher iq than a modern foid.

fucking hate the IT comics bitch and her retarded posts