Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT-fag admits that almost everyone has had sex by age 20

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
LaserFace778 (more like GAYERface778)
14m
The black pill is essentially the idea that any guy under 6ft or without perfect bone structure will remain a virgin for the rest of their lives, yet almost everyone has sex by the age of 20. So what is the proof of black pill? Are most guys Chad now?

And they wonder why we feel pissed off and suicidal. We’re a small minority according to data about sex

Laserface is full of shit and he should be shot in Borderlands 3.

well , not everyone i guess :feelsrope:

Please add suifuel tag. This is major suifuel for 30 + oldcels like myself.

What are they on about all the time then? guess they know too

That’s not the blackpill lol

LaserFace778 (more like GAYERface778)
14m
The black pill is essentially the idea that any guy under 6ft or without perfect bone structure will remain a virgin for the rest of their lives, yet almost everyone has sex by the age of 20. So what is the proof of black pill? Are most guys Chad now?

And they wonder why we feel pissed off and suicidal. We’re a small minority according to data about sex

What about the ones who pretend to have had sex to avoid virgin shaming?

Lmao, the joke is that they are implying that men lie about their laycount, but in reality the truth is that women lie about their laycount way more. :feelsgah::feelsgah: What a great example of ironic humor.

Lmao, the joke is that they are implying that men lie about their laycount, but in reality the truth is that women lie about their laycount way more. :feelsgah::feelsgah: What a great example of ironic humor.
Most people who are virgins don’t wanna admit they’re virgins

Sub8 theory is cope imo. Most normies get laid before 18 just not on the same ballpark as Chad.

What’s sub8 theory?
Dedsrs?
The theory claims that sexhaving is impossible for sub8 men and that only Chad can get laid. Imo this is just nonsense you still have a small shot of you're not under 5/10.

The black pill is essentially the idea that any guy under 6ft or without perfect bone structure will remain a virgin for the rest of their lives,
I don't think the black pill is necessarily THAT extreme. I think you are exaggerating it.

Black pill I think is more broadly "won't be as able to be happy or fulfilled" based on various genetic criteria (not with specific '6ft' or 'perfect' cutoffs) than a lack of sex in general.

Obviously even super-ugly dwarves can just hire whores, so it has nothing to do with virginity at all.

almost everyone has sex by the age of 20
How much is 'almost' ?

what is the proof of black pill? Are most guys Chad now?
False dichotomy: being a non-virgin doesn't automatically upgrade you to Chad.

We’re a small minority according to data about sex
Unreliable data, most likely.

I don't think the black pill is necessarily THAT extreme. I think you are exaggerating it.

Black pill I think is more broadly "won't be as able to be happy or fulfilled" based on various genetic criteria (not with specific '6ft' or 'perfect' cutoffs) than a lack of sex in general.

Obviously even super-ugly dwarves can just hire whores, so it has nothing to do with virginity at all.

How much is 'almost' ?

False dichotomy: being a non-virgin doesn't automatically upgrade you to Chad.

Unreliable data, most likely.
Almost means almost

Mogs me. Everyone has sex by age 20, where did he get that from.
Fucking cuck. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The statistics match what he says
Fake news. Oh I forgot, incels don't count in those. Then, the results make sense.
Only statistics I care about, is crime statistics. :feelsclown:

Fake news. Oh I forgot, incels don't count in those. Then, the results make sense.
Only statistics I care about, is crime statistics. :feelsclown:
I think some lie about their sex life in surveys

The statistics match what he says
Your use of definite article ("the") is moronic because you haven't introduced any statistics to the discussion yet.

WHICH statistics?

You sound like someone who goes around saying 'the dictionary' a lot.

Your use of definite article ("the") is moronic because you haven't introduced any statistics to the discussion yet.

WHICH statistics?

You sound like someone who goes around saying 'the dictionary' a lot.
Look it up