Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It feels like I'm the only guy without a girlfriend!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Even other ugly people who are smaller than me get foids to kiss them in public and I cant even get a hug or conversation with them.
It fucking sucks going outside tbh thats why I'm LDARing all day after school even on weekends. Going outside is the biggest sui fuel ever.

RemembER its not forevER

People watching, for me, is akin to watching birds before the age of flight. Yeah, I wish I could fly like they can, and I'm jealous. But at the same time I'm fascinated because I'm like "Maybe I can figure out how they do it, so at the very least I can figure out what's going wrong for me that I can't fly."

People watching, for me, is akin to watching birds before the age of flight. Yeah, I wish I could fly like they can, and I'm jealous. But at the same time I'm fascinated because I'm like "Maybe I can figure out how they do it, so at the very least I can figure out what's going wrong for me that I can't fly."
cope. We cant fly because we dont have wings but we can have sex since we have a penis.

cope. We cant fly because we dont have wings but we can have sex since we have a penis.

I mean "flight" as an allegory. Like, I'll wait for a bus outside of a jumpin' club with a balcony full of happy, shiny night-livin' people, and I'll wonder "What lives did they lead that led them to this moment? What specifically did I miss out on that I'm not up there, admiring and being admired? And perhaps heading back to the dorm for what they call a 'Frat House Fuck Fest' or something like that? Other people do it, so how do they do it?"

I don't even want friends or a girlfriend anymore, I hate normans and females too even fake being tolerant of them.

I mean "flight" as an allegory. Like, I'll wait for a bus outside of a jumpin' club with a balcony full of happy, shiny night-livin' people, and I'll wonder "What lives did they lead that led them to this moment? What specifically did I miss out on that I'm not up there, admiring and being admired? And perhaps heading back to the dorm for what they call a 'Frat House Fuck Fest' or something like that? Other people do it, so how do they do it?"
ok yeah I understand what you mean boyo

and I cant even get a hug or conversation with them.
Are you actually trying to get girls or do you always stay at home as a shut in? You gotta be aggressive bro :feelshehe::feelsokman:

Ldar makes me feel worst. When im not going outside,I think about how many people are having fun and I get angry. When im outside,I see how many people are having fun and having a nice time talking with others. That makes feel worst.

Be inside or outside do not matter for me. I will feel bad anyways :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

TBF most solo people don't leave the house that's why

Subhumans like us are meant to sit inside. No foids will even let us hold their hand. Its over

You probably dodged a bullet. Women these days are bags of STDS with mouths to nag you with.

Ldar makes me feel worst. When im not going outside,I think about how many people are having fun and I get angry. When im outside,I see how many people are having fun and having a nice time talking with others. That makes feel worst.

Be inside or outside do not matter for me. I will feel bad anyways :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
You can't win, bro. Everything for us is just pain and there's no end besides death.

Start at 3:33

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back