Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It fills me with joy to see how r/foreveralone is slowly taken over by incels

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Their rage and tears give me life fuel. They go full nazi and execute order 66 on incels who dare to go there lol
Enjoy it brothers 

To victory

Most of the old guard of r/incels were there because they were banned from r/foreveralone when it became cucked in the first place about 18 months to 2 years ago. The one effect the banning of incel communities will have is that new incels (and there are an increasing number) coming out of the woodwork will have nowhere to go except r/FA. They will not be able to cope with all the people who won't toe the feminist/SJW narrative. I expect the sub will eventually have to close because they will just be getting nuclear black pills dropped left right and centre. They will have no way to keep on top of it.

commander_zoidberg said:
Most of the old guard of r/incels were there because they were banned from r/foreveralone when it became cucked in the first place about 18 months to 2 years ago. The one effect the banning of incel communities will have is that new incels (and there are an increasing number) coming out of the woodwork will have nowhere to go except r/FA. They will not be able to cope with all the people who won't toe the feminist/SJW narrative. I expect the sub will eventually have to close because they will just be getting nuclear black pills dropped left right and centre. They will have no way to keep on top of it.

Hopefully inceltears will also be brigaded to death by them. That would be glorious.

But they still ban respected members like @Minjaze out of nowhere so it's still a long way.

You guys need to get done with that shitty site. Can't you see those cucks hate your guts? The mods will not allow incels to reign in any subreddit with 100+ readers.

grayjedi90 said:
Hopefully inceltears will also be brigaded to death by them. That would be glorious.

Inceltears are dropping the ban hammer quite heavily these days because so many people are shitting on them. I'm still hopeful if there is some real drama on reddit and maybe the admins will drop the ban hammer on them.