Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT finally admits that they just want us to accept we're ugly and don't bother women. BTW the foid who made this post has an onlyfans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Ah nothing like being told to live a miserable life by a privileged narcissistic monster who can live off of lazy selfies

@ThoughtfulCel

Reminder to never to try and play nice or compromise with these people. they hate you because you're an ugly man. For no other reason. they will only """love""" you as long as you provide something for them.
Tfu on them. shame, insult, and harass them .

She considers herself to be an innovative entrepreneur selling nudes btw.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

She thinks she’s some sort of inventor, the bitch is literally doing what all other whores are doing.

Ah nothing like being told to live a miserable life by a privileged narcissistic monster who can live off of lazy selfies

@ThoughtfulCel
tbh

this is the same kind of people who says elliot rodger was a murderer and shouldn't be honored "just accept you're ugly and its over! but not like that!"

Reminder to never to try and play nice or compromise with these people. they hate you because you're an ugly man. For no other reason. they will only """love""" you as long as you provide something for them.
The only way to get through to them is bullets. These faggots deserve death. In Roblox Phantom Forces

Last edited:
based

The only way to get through to them is bullets. These faggots deserve death.
Chill or you're gonna get banned lol. Say in minecraft or something quick

@ThoughtfulCel
It truly is laughable isn't it?

That the gender who gets handed everything on a gold platter is constantly brow beating us and telling us that we need to be okay with our shitty lives.

There is no justice in this world.

2020 08 05 13 10 24

Onlyfans whores deserve to be stoned to death, as well as the cucks that pay for it.

if a bish talked to me like that id smack the shit out of her ( in minecraft )

They would love if we just resigned to our fate and didn't bother other people, aka ldar on end in the basement alone. And somehow remain happy and silent about it. No thanks, the world is cruel and hypocritical and everybody should know about it. That's the least we can do in our position.

i'll not silence myself fuck you ugly bitches

i'll not commit suicide either fuck it i'll fuck all of them up

tbh

this is the same kind of people who says elliot rodger was a murderer and shouldn't be honored "just accept you're ugly and its over! but not like that!"
Onlyfans whore will teach us about morals lol.

Btw ER did nothing wrong. The world didn't owe him anything, so didn't he.

No one forces you to read what we say. To be bothering you whores so much must be because is true, so we will keep saying.

They would love if we just resigned to our fate and didn't bother other people, aka ldar on end in the basement alone. And somehow remain happy and silent about it. No thanks, the world is cruel and hypocritical and everybody should know about it. That's the least we can do in our position.
based
i'll not silence myself fuck you ugly bitches

i'll not commit suicide either fuck it i'll fuck all of them up
gigabased
Onlyfans whore will teach us about morals lol.

Btw ER did nothing wrong. The world didn't owe him anything, so didn't he.
terabased and ERpilled

Hopefully the IRS catches her onlyfans

The things I would do if I ever catch one of them in person. You ain't seen anything violent yet. Keep poking the bear. It's gonna wake up

This.

Last edited:
The part that really makes me rage is the hypocrisy. Every other social ill(being poor, a woman, a minority, lgbt, etc) is legitimate but as a man if you're incel you should just accept it.

Of course she has an onlyfans. Goes hand in hand st this point.
It truly is laughable isn't it?

That the gender who gets handed everything on a gold platter is constantly brow beating us and telling us that we need to be okay with our shitty lives.

There is no justice in this world.

View attachment 408811
All aboard the honk train :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back