Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It has been scientifically proven that every second that people do indeed die.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Imagine the death of so many normalfags and even imagine the deaths of many foids that occur every second, that honestly is enough lifefuel to keep me from ropeing.

based. can't wait for my turn tbh.

how accurate is this though? if its true i wonder what the gender ratio is

Every second a truecel ropes

Still waiting when my kūrva last crush will die in accident

But every second, people are indeed born.

Some of them will grow up to become Chads and Stacies who will mog us and live fulfilling lives that we will never enjoy. Others are destined for a lifetime of bullying, rejection, and depression.

I don't know man. Kinda depresses me.

Like to think at least 10%, likely more of them deaths are prime time chads and stacies

they're getting born at a faster pace though

What's one less person on the face of the Earth, anyways? the world is overcrowded, it would be profitable if it were reduced and clean

Imagine the death of so many normalfags and even imagine the deaths of many foids that occur every second, that honestly is enough lifefuel to keep me from ropeing.
damn bro that's deep.

Would be better if everyone died at once from aome random catastrophe

I honestly dont care

Its boomers. The people who shit on you probably werent boomers