Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT helps non-toxic incels - The difference between virgin and incel is that the latter is toxic - Choose one

So, let get me straight, it's not fair for anyone to make assumptions about the mental state of his boyfriend Brazialianfagma, but he can make any assumptions about all of us. Now he would say: "it's not normal to talk about you talk". I can say that it's not normal to pass all Christmas stalking and screenshoting an obscure forum on the internet too, faggot.

Can IT come up with one "non-toxic" incel they helped ascend that wasn't white, 6ft tall with a 6/10 face?

Can IT come up with one "non-toxic" incel they helped ascend that wasn't white, 6ft tall with a 6/10 face?
They do not need to prove why IT is always right and toxic and misogynous incels as you are always wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's your fault that you haven't tried 29485767943958384 times.

'Moral Outrage is often a function of self-interest, wielded to alleviate feelings of personal culpability for societal harms or reinforce (to the self and others) one's own status as a Very Good Person.'

Virgin incels are just pissed because they don't have super models lining up for them! :soy:

facepalm.jpg

Be a respectful normal sexless guy and don't complain women are more picky, or you're a bad toxic incel, not a nice incel who deserves our help and advice :soy:

meme6.jpg

Fuck these IT [CuckQueers] threads, I can feel my braincells dying faster each time I read one!