Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It Hurts Me So Much To Hear About A Woman Being Raped or Taken Advantage of Sexually

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It makes me so mad, when some woman says she was raped or taken advantage of for sex, obviously by some normie tier person, since chads can do no wrong. Why did that guy have to be capable enough to manipulate, deceive and finally enjoy the gift of what's between the female's legs? More importantly the injustice of him being lucky enough to cheat the system and win despite being sub-chad infuriates me, I hate being so unfortunate. I can't help seethe in rage and envy over his skills at manipulating, dominating and tossing out the female like garbage.

That should have been my conquest, imagine how nice it would have been, if I had been the one to take that foid's virginity, when it was young, innocent, naive and, so ripe for the plucking like a fresh, sweet, and delicious fruit, just maturing into womanhood. I can feel myself salivating, it's not just about the sex, but about the thrill of the chase, of controlling and corrupting the sweet cunt, so it's spoiled for future chads, so it's fleshy bits, and the blood from hymen removal shall forever remain stained by a winner's genetics. Imagine how impressive a sub4 must be in order to be able to trick a female into giving it up for him or enjoying it when it's vulnerable, to literally reprogram the female's brain to ignore her biological aversion towards his unattractive face and conquer her, psychopathy is a necessity in order for a sub4 male to be sexually successful.

The worst part is the same used up "raped" cunt values her merchandise far too much to give it to me and would never willingly put herself in a position allowing me access, while consistently doing things like, getting drunk and passing out at parties, in front of chads, so she can cry about being "raped".

Last edited:
high chance of getting onto IT

Someone should doxx him ngl would love to know what he looks like
What do you think he gets in return, for being a bluepilled NEET truecel?

What do you think he gets in return, for being a bluepilled NEET truecel?

He gets personal validation, believing he is "saving" women by being a watchdog against those evil inkels.

He gets personal validation, believing he is "saving" women by being a watchdog against those evil inkels.
How delusional and idiotic can this beta cuck get? Those same women he works to protect, would never sleep with him, and would definitely choose a misogynistic chad over him.

Edit: BrazilianSigma if you are seeing this, know that I am laughing hard at how pathetic you are rn.

Nice copypasta.

if women just consent they cant be raped

It makes me so mad, when some woman says she was raped or taken advantage of for sex, obviously by some normie tier person, since chads can do no wrong. Why did that guy have to be capable enough to manipulate, deceive and finally enjoy the gift of what's between the female's legs? More importantly the injustice of him being lucky enough to cheat the system and win despite being sub-chad infuriates me, I hate being so unfortunate. I can't help seethe in rage and envy over his skills at manipulating, dominating and tossing out the female like garbage.

That should have been my conquest, imagine how nice it would have been, if I had been the one to take that foid's virginity, when it was young, innocent, naive and, so ripe for the plucking like a fresh, sweet, and delicious fruit, just maturing into womanhood. I can feel myself salivating, it's not just about the sex, but about the thrill of the chase, of controlling and corrupting the sweet cunt, so it's spoiled for future chads, so it's fleshy bits, and the blood from hymen removal shall forever remain stained by a winner's genetics. Imagine how impressive a sub4 must be in order to be able to trick a female into giving it up for him or enjoying it when it's vulnerable, to literally reprogram the female's brain to ignore her biological aversion towards his unattractive face and conquer her, psychopathy is a necessity in order for a sub4 male to be sexually successful.

The worst part is the same used up "raped" cunt values her merchandise far too much to give it to me and would never willingly put herself in a position allowing me access, while consistently doing things like, getting drunk and passing out at parties, in front of chads, so she can cry about being "raped".

Dude, same, I've talked about this before, always felt like this, which is why I hate hearing about rape stories, it isn't lifefuel for me, its ragefuel, because I missed out on another "free chance" that took place somewhere on earth, will I have to move to a shithole to get a chance to rape? (most likely I will)

Whenever I see stories like this I get jealous because I feel like I missed out on a free rape :cryfeels:

Literally feel depressed afterwards

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: