Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It infuriates me how easily normies are able to conversate

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just finished listening to one of my co-workers talking to an attractive femoid for about 15 minutes, while I was in the other room pretending to be doing something on my phone while eavesdropping on their conversation.
Talking to femoids is so unremarkable to most men. I would be stuttering the entire time and my voice would probably crack but this guy made the whole conversation seem so effortless. Every time she said something, he was always able to relate to it, add something of his own and then ask her a question and so on.
I would never, ever be able to do that. If she said something to me, I would more than likely just awkwardly reply with something like "oh, cool" and then there would be an awkward silence. If she asked me a question, I would have to be extremely lucky to not stutter like an autistic retard or mess up my words in some way and even then i'd probably give like a 2 word answer.

And the thing is I have a largish group of friends. But I never talk much. Obviously I talk a lot more when i'm with them than I would with a stranger, but i'm still the quietest person in it.
I'm simply boring. I can't relate with normies.
I really don't think this is fixable.

What helps me is when I talk to a girl, I just imagine its actually a guy

What helps me is when I talk to a girl, I just imagine its actually a guy
I can only really do that when i'm drunk or high.
Even then, I don't have much to talk about with male strangers either. Femoids may as well be a different species to me.

Everytime ı hear normies talk to eachother its always about someone else,ı feel like literally everyone on this goddamn planet knows eachother and has strict rules that only ı dont know.

Every time she said something, he was always able to relate to it, add something of his own and then ask her a question and so on.
speaking with a woman is like speaking to a child, she doesn't bring anything useful into the conversation you have to treat her like a child.

he is not relating to her, he is virtue signaling to maybe one day access her roast beef flaps.

The best way to keep the conversation going and to seem interesting to other people is to ask them questions. people really love when others are interested in them. (this is from a book "how to win friends and influence people").

i do this to make a good first impression when meeting people, otherwise i would be seen as a weirdo that isn't able to converse.

You have to appear interested ask questions even if you don't really care.

speaking with a woman is like speaking to a child, she doesn't bring anything useful into the conversation you have to treat her like a child.

he is not relating to her, he is virtue signaling to maybe one day access her roast beef flaps.

The best way to keep the conversation going and to seem interesting to other people is to ask them questions. people really love when others are interested in them. (this is from a book "how to win friends and influence people").

i do this to make a good first impression when meeting people, otherwise i would be seen as a weirdo that isn't able to converse.

View attachment 411004
That's interesting. I will definitely keep what you said in mind if I ever manage to talk to her. Though even then i'd probably have a hard time thinking of non-retarded questions to ask. I have the social skills of a dog with down syndrome.