Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is better to come across as stern an harsh as an incel than nice and benevolent.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Ive been a "nice guy" my entire life. Not in the version that reddit likes to mock in a simp, lack of self awareness way that expects pussy for opening a door for a foid a number of times, but the kind of person that has always tried to please others and come across as friendly. This gets you absolutely no where if you aren't attractive and only adds as a factor to being stepped all over, especially if you are a short male. Being charming is what normies mistake for being "nice" when they talk about picking up or meeting girls. It is impossible to come across as charming if you are not physically tall and attractive to a woman. Even when you are talking to other males like a simple exchange in a store, coming across as friendly does absolutely nothing, but coming across as douchey and stern definitely goes farther unless you have incredible machiavellian tier conversation skills.

Sorry, can't read this text, I'm blind af
edit: you can't win either way tbh

you lose either way
no looks no life

Chad always win. Everywhere.

@Chad

You lose either way, but at least if you stand up for yourself and dont act nice, people will not walk all over you, they will just stay out of your way. In some cases, they will treat you better if you are just a straight up asshole than if you were nice, even if you are ugly. Nothing to do with sexual/romantic stuff, obviously, because thats already not possible

cucked incels are used and treated like garbage tbh

Doesn't matter if you're ugly, you will get treated like shit either way. Might aswell be a dick then, i suppose.

Kind gentle incel: Pushover that needs to stop being so clingy. Probably kept around at social events but never the center of attention for so much as a second. Probably laughed at by people. Guaranteed to get taken advantage of at some point. Annoying when he asks for things, great when he gives people things.

Harsh incel: Bitter asshole that is clearly just trying to make himself feel better. People think he's a creep, probably has a whole load of negative traits because 'people I don't like must be terrible in all ways.' Excluded from social events.

Perception of you will always be bad, give up.

Nice and ugly finish last, its over

As an incel , Everything you do is wrong

You lose either way. Both have their drawbacks, but in the end I would just choose to LDAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back