It is better to have a daughter than a son

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★
9d 12h 15m
In case you have a son , there is very high chance of him being a cuck or simp. Because this how society is now . Also all men are emotionally weak and prone to become cuck . It will be quite painful to see your son simping and cucking for sluts.

While even if your daughter grows to become a slut , it doesn't matter as all women are sluts anyway . So,It is not like your honour is at stake . Also you can try your chance with female friends of your slut daugher or at least you can jerk of thinking about them .

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
201d 1h 14m
Which gender you kid will be is the last of your concerns.

50ChadsOfGrey

50ChadsOfGrey

Recruit
★★★
2d 11h 5m
Your daughter's friends ! Gigabased
you can be their chauffeur to drive them around after their slut party and fuck one of them once in a while out of alcohol

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★
9d 12h 15m
Which gender you kid will be is the last of your concerns.
I made this post as there is popular opinion on this forum that having a daughter is cuckoldry while having a son is not.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
73d 21h 28m
If all you care about is perpetuating your bloodline have a daughter.

If you have a son, HGH, nutritious food, some sort of workout routine, plastic surgery for any bad traits & blackpilling facts, encourage your son to be a bully too.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 20h 57m
Yeah, dude, it's totally awesome to spend 20+ years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's cocks warm and wet.
And hey, since all women are whores, it doesn't matter if you waste your life raising a breathing cum sock because all the other cucks are doing the same thing!

Great thread, graycel.

kys

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★
9d 12h 15m
Yeah, dude, it's totally awesome to spend 20+ years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's cocks warm and wet.
And hey, since all women are whores, it doesn't matter if you waste your life raising a breathing cum sock because all the other cucks are doing the same thing!

Great thread, graycel.

kys
Best not to have any children , But I compared between a son and a daughter.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 20h 57m
Best not to have any children , But I compared between a son and a daughter.
There is literally nothing worse in life than having a daughter. It's the most shameful thing a self-respecting man can experience. A real man makes sure his daughter is aborted or that at least he doesn't spend a single penny on her EVER.
Why would you prefer to raise and pay for a fuckhole for other men to enjoy?

Last edited:
A

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★★
32d 20h 47m
I hate all son-preferrers! THERE SHOULD BE MORE GIRLS THAN BOYS BORN, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS NOW THE CASE

Last edited:
Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
104d 20h 18m
Daughters can't continue the family.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
2d 19h 10m
Talking about kids but zero chances at a relationship.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
-
25d 23h 24m
encourage your son to be a bully too.
The other stuff works but you have to be a natural bully to get the rewards a good guy acting dark triad is like a nonNT guy acting NT they can see right through it.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 20h 57m
I hate you all son-preferrers! THERE SHOULD BE MORE GIRLS THAN BOYS BORN, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS NOW THE CASE
>spend your time and hard-earned money raising daughters so I and other men have a hole to stick our dicks into!!!

Imagine being this fucking entitled.

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★
9d 12h 15m
There is literally nothing worse in life than having a daughter. It's the biggest shame a man can experience. A real man makes sure his daughter is aborted or that at least he doesn't spend a single penny on her EVER.
Why would you prefer to raise and pay for a fuckhole for other men to enjoy?
Yes, the way most men is society is behaving today i.e cucking and simping for a woman . Do you really want that kind of son who cuck and simp for women ?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★
92d 14h 33m

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 20h 57m
Yes, the way most men is society is behaving today i.e cucking and simping for a woman . Do you really want that kind of son who cuck and simp for women ?
Of course I wouldn't want it. It's still better than actually creating and paying for the survival of a parasite like the one that he simps for.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★★
32d 20h 47m
>spend your time and hard-earned money raising daughters so I and other men have a hole to stick our dicks into!!!

Imagine being this fucking entitled.
Imagine a world without daughters being born!

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 10h 28m

Great thread, graycel.

kys
Made me kek.

But honestly, the tought of having a daughter is weird as fuck. Your offspring is 50% literally you, but because they also adopt your manners, thoughts etc... they are even more than 50% YOU.

Imagine that somebody sticks his dick inside something that is almost identical to you, kek. Kids are the extensions of their parents so every time your daughter gets fucked it's like YOU get fucked lol.

Also something being you, but in female is also weird as fuck. Everything about the hereditary process freaks me out. Children are bizarre.