Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is better to have a daughter than a son

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
In case you have a son , there is very high chance of him being a cuck or simp. Because this how society is now . Also all men are emotionally weak and prone to become cuck . It will be quite painful to see your son simping and cucking for sluts.

While even if your daughter grows to become a slut , it doesn't matter as all women are sluts anyway . So,It is not like your honour is at stake . Also you can try your chance with female friends of your slut daugher or at least you can jerk of thinking about them .

Your daughter's friends ! Gigabased
you can be their chauffeur to drive them around after their slut party and fuck one of them once in a while out of alcohol

Which gender you kid will be is the last of your concerns.
I made this post as there is popular opinion on this forum that having a daughter is cuckoldry while having a son is not.

If all you care about is perpetuating your bloodline have a daughter.

If you have a son, HGH, nutritious food, some sort of workout routine, plastic surgery for any bad traits & blackpilling facts, encourage your son to be a bully too.

Yeah, dude, it's totally awesome to spend 20+ years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's cocks warm and wet.
And hey, since all women are whores, it doesn't matter if you waste your life raising a breathing cum sock because all the other cucks are doing the same thing!

Great thread, graycel.

kys

Yeah, dude, it's totally awesome to spend 20+ years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's cocks warm and wet.
And hey, since all women are whores, it doesn't matter if you waste your life raising a breathing cum sock because all the other cucks are doing the same thing!

Great thread, graycel.

kys
Best not to have any children , But I compared between a son and a daughter.

Best not to have any children , But I compared between a son and a daughter.
There is literally nothing worse in life than having a daughter. It's the most shameful thing a self-respecting man can experience. A real man makes sure his daughter is aborted or that at least he doesn't spend a single penny on her EVER.
Why would you prefer to raise and pay for a fuckhole for other men to enjoy?

Last edited:
I hate all son-preferrers! THERE SHOULD BE MORE GIRLS THAN BOYS BORN, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS NOW THE CASE

Last edited:
Daughters can't continue the family.

Talking about kids but zero chances at a relationship.

encourage your son to be a bully too.
The other stuff works but you have to be a natural bully to get the rewards a good guy acting dark triad is like a nonNT guy acting NT they can see right through it.

I hate you all son-preferrers! THERE SHOULD BE MORE GIRLS THAN BOYS BORN, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS NOW THE CASE
>spend your time and hard-earned money raising daughters so I and other men have a hole to stick our dicks into!!!

Imagine being this fucking entitled.

There is literally nothing worse in life than having a daughter. It's the biggest shame a man can experience. A real man makes sure his daughter is aborted or that at least he doesn't spend a single penny on her EVER.
Why would you prefer to raise and pay for a fuckhole for other men to enjoy?
Yes, the way most men is society is behaving today i.e cucking and simping for a woman . Do you really want that kind of son who cuck and simp for women ?

Yes, the way most men is society is behaving today i.e cucking and simping for a woman . Do you really want that kind of son who cuck and simp for women ?
Of course I wouldn't want it. It's still better than actually creating and paying for the survival of a parasite like the one that he simps for.

>spend your time and hard-earned money raising daughters so I and other men have a hole to stick our dicks into!!!

Imagine being this fucking entitled.
Imagine a world without daughters being born!

Great thread, graycel.

kys
Made me kek.

But honestly, the tought of having a daughter is weird as fuck. Your offspring is 50% literally you, but because they also adopt your manners, thoughts etc... they are even more than 50% YOU.

Imagine that somebody sticks his dick inside something that is almost identical to you, kek. Kids are the extensions of their parents so every time your daughter gets fucked it's like YOU get fucked lol.

Also something being you, but in female is also weird as fuck. Everything about the hereditary process freaks me out. Children are bizarre.

Knowing my children would suffer because they happen to be perceived as ugly, because there father is...

would break my heart.

Having a son it means he is gonna be 90% cuck simp or an incel. Having a daughter means you can either have a decent rich son in law or if she turns out to be a whore you can sell her dirty socks online for profit. So having a daughter is 100% a win

Having a son it means he is gonna be 90% cuck simp or an incel. Having a daughter means you can either have a decent rich son in law or if she turns out to be a whore you can sell her dirty socks online for profit. So having a daughter is 100% a win
Not only that but foids are low maintenance. You were a shit dad? No problem, she can literally choose 1 of 1000 cucks in your town to be her new daddy. Foids are likely to leave the house with 18 and move in with their older boyfriend or even earlier. In the worst case you have to help your son until he is 30 or something.

Made me kek.

But honestly, the tought of having a daughter is weird as fuck. Your offspring is 50% literally you, but because they also adopt your manners, thoughts etc... they are even more than 50% YOU.

Imagine that somebody sticks his dick inside something that is almost identical to you, kek. Kids are the extensions of their parents so every time your daughter gets fucked it's like YOU get fucked lol.

Also something being you, but in female is also weird as fuck. Everything about the hereditary process freaks me out. Children are bizarre.
I see your point

If all you care about is perpetuating your bloodline have a daughter.

If you have a son, HGH, nutritious food, some sort of workout routine, plastic surgery for any bad traits & blackpilling facts, encourage your son to be a bully too.
Based upbringing. I had none of those things, I so wish someone gave me some T or HGH

Based and High IQ.
Unlike in the past we are currently living in a matriarchal society . Having a son essentially means you are creating a slave or servant for a woman.