Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is claiming ShySaxon was banned for being against pedos, not because he was worshiping white holes

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill size restricted

Thats really interesting

All IT does is assume. All incels are this all incels are that NEETard is a mod this guy got banned for this

For watchdogs they sure don't know whats going on

Was there a specific post he was banned for? I just saw he was banned after making the antipedo thread, I don't think mods are that based to ban someone who disagrees with "incel pedophiles". I think people need to learn their terms before they spout stupid shit out of their mouths. Japs know their stuff.

IT members just make shit up as they go
the funniest trope was when they thought incels with the "Overlord" rank were mods or (later) cult leaders of I. N. C. E. L. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Damn shy is gone

He deserved it he was against ethnics and worshipped white holes fuck him he was a shitty troll

Incel tears are just the mods in disguise... Braziliansigma is Seargeant. :feelzez:
He deserved it he was against ethnics and worshipped white holes fuck him he was a shitty troll
The question is do white holes worship him?