Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is coming very soon

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
i want to eat cheddar jalapeno cheetos and a coke slurpee before walking into a dance class, hugging the best looking woman there, and putting a bullet in my head right infront of her
what's bad is that i am very serious about this. I just want to die, but not without experiencing something worthwhile

thats a good way of going out

yes. I am done with this life, even though i have only experienced little, i have only experienced the bad parts of life. I am tired of living. Especially when the odds are stacked VERY far against me, if i ever get my hands on a gun, any gun, and it is loaded, that is the day i finally leave you all

why a coke slurpee?

More importantly why cheddar jalapeno and not hot cheetos

what would you do if the foid enthusiastically hugged you back and fell in love with you?

only way to be based is if you take her with you

wouldn't happen

no, i want her to live with the mental damage seeing my brains splatter all over her
why put her out of her misery, when i had to live with mine
she will find an incel dying in front of her entertaining

If I did kill myself, I'd want it televised publically. I would do it during prime time, maybe a talk show. Make it go viral and hit as many children viewers as possible.

:incel: no don't say that NO
Rape makes more sense, now THAT is mentally damaging, just knowing a subhuman male was inside her will be enough to make her rope out of pure disgust.

Rape makes more sense, now THAT is mentally damaging, just knowing a subhuman male was inside her will be enough to make her rope out of pure disgust.
based and strugglecuddlepilled

wouldn't happen

no, i want her to live with the mental damage seeing my brains splatter all over her
why put her out of her misery, when i had to live with mine
Aren't there revolvers that shoot shotgun ammo? That might be something for you.