Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is crazy how much people love the world

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Do people not realize we are prisoners on this planet.For which I am suffering bound with chains as criminal 2 timothy 2:9.I do not believe nasa ever went to the moon because we are trapped here until we die.People love the world too much.They are looking forward to watching sports or plans with family.You alduterous people ! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes an enemy of God James4:4
20200911 183011

That’s why the goal is to transcend this life and gay earth through achieving enlightenment :feelsthink:

They love the world? I’ve never noticed this tbh ngl

It's like it's written on @1 Samuel 16:7 . Most people react to what's in front of their eyes. They know the world sucks but they still cling to wordly pleasures because they look more real and attainable than spiritual things.

Do people not realize we are prisoners on this planet.For which I am suffering bound with chains as criminal 2 timothy 2:9.I do not believe nasa ever went to the moon because we are trapped here until we die.People love the world too much.They are looking forward to watching sports or plans with family.You alduterous people ! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes an enemy of God James4:4 View attachment 337291

ok meme