[RageFuel] It is day #10 of no Monika in real life my dudes

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
18d 7h 37m
She probably would if she could i mean...but seriously look at it from her POV and say you wouldn't do the same?
Considering she can change the entire game, she can easily make herself an option too.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
85d 16h 49m
More loyal
I don't follow, you said "It's also a plus that she's obsessed with the MC", but MC
is just a cardboard cutout for the player to interact with the system, MC !=! Player btw
Considering she can change the entire game, she can easily make herself an option too.
No she can't, she barely understands it. That's why the
glitches through the game happen, Monika doesn't quite understand and breaks the game by accident
Also i don't hate Sayori ngl

Last edited:
Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
53d 17h 56m
I don't follow, you said "It's also a plus that she's obsessed with the MC", but MC
is just a cardboard cutout for the player to interact with the system, MC !=! Player btw

glitches through the game happen, Monika doesn't quite understand and breaks the game by accident
MC = me

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
18d 7h 37m
Also i don't hate Sayori ngl
She still didn't have to force all the other waifus to rope tbh, that's when I hated Monika, she was fine otherwise.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
85d 16h 49m
She still didn't have to force all the other waifus to rope tbh, that's when I hated Monika, she was fine otherwise.
You also conveniently left out that at the end Monika deletes herself out of guilt and love towards the player and brings back the other girls. Whilst none of the other girls have ever been deleted, just moved to somewhere. Monika haters are so unreasonable :feelsUgh:
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
Good talk :y'all:

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
18d 7h 37m
You also conveniently left out that at the end Monika deletes herself out of guilt and love towards the player and brings back the other girls. Whilst none of the other girls have ever been deleted, just moved to somewhere. Monika haters are so unreasonable :feelsUgh:
I didn't know she decided to bring back all the other girls tbh, I didn't sit through that 30min thingy. Maybe she is okay after all.

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
53d 17h 56m
I didn't know she decided to bring back all the other girls tbh, I didn't sit through that 30min thingy. Maybe she is okay after all.
There's a special ending

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
85d 16h 49m
Put your stuff in spoilers damnit :feelsUgh:

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

It's a wonderful world.
★★★★★
10d 17h 39m
I don't think so.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 5h 51m
Coulan

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv
★★★★★
32d 9h 6m
I just want to go er and fine peace

Coulan

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv
★★★★★
32d 9h 6m
SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

It's a wonderful world.
★★★★★
10d 17h 39m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Appetite4Destrction [RageFuel] I AM SO ANGRY WHY ARE 2D WAIFUS ARE NOT REAL??? The Sewers 26
suigin [Soy] Why are the memes real? The Sewers 7
rn310 Daily reminder that real life starts at the age of 21 The Sewers 19