Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is happening: Dog pill and driver licence pill at the driving school (including a bath duck)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Seriously, every female there is 17 - 18 while I am 25. Their parents even force them to do a driver licence. Just lol, they get it for free, while I have to work two times in a day for it. All of them have free now as well. I also have to hit some appointments in addition to that.
The teacher also attacked me with a bath duck. He wanted to show us how unexpected dangerous situations may take place. Someone said: No reaction at all. I just replied with: It is not needed since I do have a heavy chest. The teacher than responded with: The bath duck received more damage than you.
The teacher brought also a dog to the classroom. He might be the next upcoming teacher. The females instantly reacted with: Ohh, how cute.
People cannot even comprehend a juicy chest pump.

your typing style is a little schiz'd out but maybe it's because you're german.
heavy chest comment made no sense and wtf do they need a dog for?
at least it's positive ngl. nice goin op

your typing style is a little schiz'd out but maybe it's because you're german.

I am too German for this.

heavy chest comment made no sense and wtf do they need a dog for?

Why?

And the dog? I do not know. He now belongs to the driving school.

at least it's positive ngl. nice goin op

I am moving forward but females still attack my penis. It has to stop. I am also almost finished with theory.

Do you have to go to driving school? Here if you're over 18, you can just take a test to get a permit to drive with someone and then later take the test for a license without ever going to a driving school

Do you have to go to driving school? Here if you're over 18, you can just take a test to get a permit to drive with someone and then later take the test for a license without ever going to a driving school

Yes, it is all necessary here in Germany. This is why I told everyone it is different here.

Yes, it is all necessary here in Germany. This is why I told everyone it is different here.
brutal.... my respect to you for going through this

I am too German for this.

Why?

And the dog? I do not know. He now belongs to the driving school.

I am moving forward but females still attack my penis. It has to stop. I am also almost finished with theory.
females still attack your penis...makes no sense. finished with theory? theory on what? are you talking about college?
The teacher also attacked me with a bath duck. He wanted to show us how unexpected dangerous situations may take place. Someone said: No reaction at all. I just replied with: It is not needed since I do have a heavy chest. The teacher than responded with: The bath duck received more damage than you.

is this german humor? I picture everyone saying this with zero facial expression in a monotone voice with no emotion then having an awkward silence at the end.

Last edited:
When you get your driver licence you should rent a car and a furry suit. Then drive round wearing the suit and barking at foids. This will surely help you ascend op.

females still attack your penis...makes no sense.

How? I am still exposed to their attacks, so, my penis is still under attack.

finished with theory? theory on what? are you talking about college?

This is Germany. You have to hit driving school (theory).

When you get your driver licence you should rent a car and a furry suit. Then drive round wearing the suit and barking at foids. This will surely help you ascend op.

dog pill + driver licence pill = unbeatable

How long do you have to go to driving school for?

I must be fucking retarded,i failed my road test 3 times as of yet.Everyone on the planet has a driver's license but me.I even see low iq niggers driving around in their cars ,it just doesn't make any sense

I must be fucking retarded,i failed my road test 3 times as of yet.Everyone on the planet has a driver's license but me.I even see low iq niggers driving around in their cars ,it just doesn't make any sense
You have asperger's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back