Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It is LIFEFUEL that white nationalists' (esp. incel ones') biggest enemy is actually white women, not us ethnics

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

Empowered white women have fewer babies; vote for leftist, pro-immigration parties; are more susceptible to anti-family programming to conform to social consensus, as women are the agreeable gender; have no tribe-loyalty, etc.

Keep coping about "fucking gooks, fucking smelly curries, fucking niggers". It's your own women why you're being replaced. If only you could get them to NOT go into higher education. Then they would get married at 18, 19, etc, start having white babies from early, have MORE white babies and your birthrates would go up.

Imagine fighting for a race where 50% of it thinks you're ugly and no better than an ethnic. JFL. Defending your race so Chad is FREER to fuck stacy while you cheer him on like a cheerleading CUCK: "Yeah, we sure showed those ethnics! Now Chad, you give Stacy one for me and bring our birthrates up! This is a group achievement!!!! Fuck her real good for me!!"

Having said that, I watch a lot of WN shit and I agree with a lot of their concerns (e.g. crime, etc) but when you start to blanket-hate ethnics, even your fellow incels, who you have more in common with than with white chad, then I just have to lol.

And the coping on WN videos? jfl. "It's time for us to take our country back". Sure. You do realize you can't do that through the PC. And what the hell is a white incel fighting for exactly??? White women want you dead.

White Nationalist Incels = The Ethnics of the White Race.

I'm not a white nationalist though

The enemy is women voting and the cucks whom enforce it. Such greed.

Yeah it's so stupid for them to try and "save" the white race when the majority of white men aren't even human in white women's eyes. Also it's funny how there is so many guys in the comments of the video blaming women's actions on jews.

JBB theorists on suicide watch rn

Imagine being retarded enough to believe in JBB while women are practically white supremacists
Exactly.

There is not a single location on this earth where blacks as a collective group are the "most attractive race".

No matter where on earth you go, whites as a collective group will always be the most sought after and desired race. Anyone who denies this is coping hard.

LOL so fucking legit. Reminds me of this:

Just stop for a second and consider something.

You guys talk about "defending mother europa" and "protecting da sanctity of wite wimmin" yet white girls... hate you?

Why are you so "pro-white", when the one thing it's dependent on, white women,don't even ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE?

Yeah yeah, I know, I know what you're thinking. "HURR SHITSKIN AHMED LMAO MUDSLIME FAGGOT" Nope, I'm not religious, and I'm white. It doesn't matter though, because I'm talking about YOU. YOU PERSONALLY, you KNOW that literally ZERO white women find you attractive. They HATE you. And you... spend your time... defending them... ONLINE. LMFAO.

You're like a failed white knight. You spend all day white knighting for women online, and yet they don't even thank you. They don't even know you exist. And you CHOOSE to spend your time defending them online. Absolutely pathetic.

White nationalists are pathetic cucks, imagine fighting for muh whyte wamen when they would rather fuck an ethnic chad or tyrone instead of you?

You guys talk about "defending mother europa" and "protecting da sanctity of wite wimmin" yet white girls... hate you?

Why are you so "pro-white", when the one thing it's dependent on, white women,don't even ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE?

Yeah yeah, I know, I know what you're thinking. "HURR SHITSKIN AHMED LMAO MUDSLIME FAGGOT" Nope, I'm not religious, and I'm white. It doesn't matter though, because I'm talking about YOU. YOU PERSONALLY, you KNOW that literally ZERO white women find you attractive. They HATE you. And you... spend your time... defending them... ONLINE. LMFAO.

You're like a failed white knight. You spend all day white knighting for women online, and yet they don't even thank you. They don't even know you exist. And you CHOOSE to spend your time defending them online. Absolutely pathetic.
Einstein + Newton + Tesla combined IQ x100

Will watch, I used to be subscribed to that channel because it had some based content, eventually the white nationalism harping annoyed me too much so I unsubbed. *Pretty good summary of WN content, WN would never work without a strong patriarchal society because women are hypergamous whores for chad.

Last edited:
Inceldom>Politics
The existence of incels reveals a fundamental flaw in the universe.

Failed Whiteknights!! :lul::lul::lul: OMG That's really good, it perfectly describes White Nationalists and Storm Cucks. They're so pathetic, they couldn't EVEN become a whiteknight. Wow!
Yukiko laugh

Inceldom>Politics
The existence of incels reveals a fundamental flaw in the universe.
Some fucked shit happened on this shitty rock 2-3 billion years ago to give us life.

Then it became even more fucked when sexual reproduction was a thing later on pewpew.

Some fucked shit happened on this shitty rock 2-3 billion years ago to give us life.

Then it became even more fucked when sexual reproduction was a thing later on pewpew.
Jfl at Leibniz and his justification of this being the best possible of worlds.

Another problem is a lot of so called white nationalist "men" have a seriously bad case of "yellow fever" and think its alright to fuck and or marry chinkesses.

Well its not and it makes them just as much the enemy as any white hating ghetto gang groid, Jew or Aztlan desiring mestizo out there.

They are of course hypocrites too.

white black yellow they all hoes

Empowered white women have fewer babies; vote for leftist, pro-immigration parties; are more susceptible to anti-family programming to conform to social consensus, as women are the agreeable gender; have no tribe-loyalty, etc.

Keep coping about "fucking gooks, fucking smelly curries, fucking niggers". It's your own women why you're being replaced. If only you could get them to NOT go into higher education. Then they would get married at 18, 19, etc, start having white babies from early, have MORE white babies and your birthrates would go up.

By the way, I am one of the only ones in the ''rightwing-related scene'', who is criticising females for what they are doing. One of them even asked me, if I hate females. Some people even give typical bluepilled statements, like ''it is not only about looks though, it is about of how confident you are''. They admit that you are not allowed to look like an abomination, but it seems that they think that looks are not that important. It also seems like, that they are not really aware of the statistics out there, despite the fact the scene is all about data - or at least it was al labout data. They actually know, that white females tend to do not have any children at all. They also keep coming up with ''they are easily ifnluenced by jews or other propaganda''. Well, it might be true to some degree, yet those people seem to forget about stuff like Rhineland Bastards. Jews also do not force any female.
I also can tell you that the scene is a pure dick-meassuring contest. People also tend to talk bad stuff about you, behind your back, yet they call themselves German, knowledgeable or profound.

All foids, no matter what race, are like that (like white foids are today) if you let them.

YOU PERSONALLY, you KNOW that literally ZERO white women find you attractive. They HATE you. And you... spend your time... defending them... ONLINE. LMFAO.

Not only online. That also reminds me of several rightwing-related demonstration here in Germany. The rightwing-related demonstration is full of men while on the other side where people are yelling stuff like ''Piss off/Go Away Nazis'' the manjority of them are actually females.

Will watch, I used to be subscribed to that channel because it had some based content, eventually the white nationalism harping annoyed me too much so I unsubbed. *Pretty good summary of WN content, WN would never work without a strong patriarchal society because women are hypergamous whores for chad.
Women are Chad supremacists. This is what they do not understand.

Pretty ridiculous that you are considered a WN just for wanting to not live around Muslims and have your family members raped and your head chopped off, just because you are white.

You are destroying many men's cope, man.

Its an incel trait to look for other people to blame for their problem. While I agree that inceldom is largely due to genetics, therefor its pointless to blame yourself, its just as pointless for blaming some fucking Indian guy behind the counter at a 7-11 for your inceldom. The poor bastard is probably an incel himself. His life is probably even shittier than yours is.

Its also a known fact that SF forum people like to larpfag in other communities to try to bring people over to stormfront. Now I know that percentage-wise, most stormfrontcels are real incels. However, there's a sizable minority that aren't incel at all, in fact they're just preying on weak, weary minds, destroyed by years (or decades) of rejection and isolation.

WN seem to be the real incels in denial, not MGTOW. The myth of "trad woman" in 2020 is some delusional white picket fence shit. WN try to find ways to blame things on obvious allies like east asians and curries, and desperately want to convince themselves that white women are simply being misled into degeneracy by jews.

You forgot to mention the jews that created the Incel problem for all races!

White women wouldn't be so picky if they weren't brought up as (((Disney princesses)))!

And women's rights happened after a huge immigration of jews got inside America in the early 1900s.

Most "ethnic" nations that have "white" leaders, really just have jews pretending to be White, so as to hide behind Whites.
Remember, all non jew races are CATTLE to the jew.

Do people forget that black, MINA, and Asian nationalists exist too? Why do people never bring them up?

Instead of criticizing nationalism, people exclusively criticize white nationalism.

Im not defending white nationalism, since I’m not white myself. But from an objective standpoint, whites in the west are being replaced in their own countries, mostly due to Jewish, Corporate, and Female influence in politics.

No other race is being threatened with replacement in their own countries.

i'd be happy if all white women were nuked

When I stated using this forum stormfront cucks were everywhere. Now they're nowhere and thank god for that.

WN prefer to go to war with their fellow ethnic incel men instead of standing up to their own women

Women are not the problem (well indirectly they are..). The problem is cucked males who suck up to women. If you haven't seen what a real cuck is come to Western-Europe

Another problem is a lot of so called white nationalist "men" have a seriously bad case of "yellow fever" and think its alright to fuck and or marry chinkesses.

Well its not and it makes them just as much the enemy as any white hating ghetto gang groid, Jew or Aztlan desiring mestizo out there.

They are of course hypocrites too.
"Yellow fever" is just a case of white men sent to Asian women because they're too unattractive to attract white women for the most part.

tbh the 14 words are peak simp mentality

It's not just white women. All women prefer ethnic men. If you want some serious suicidefuel look on social media & see how women of all races flock by the dozens to Tyrones & Chaddams. White women however desire black men the most.

tbh the 14 words are peak simp mentality
I dont think the word woman is one of the 14.
Its an incel trait to look for other people to blame for their problem. While I agree that inceldom is largely due to genetics, therefor its pointless to blame yourself, its just as pointless for blaming some fucking Indian guy behind the counter at a 7-11 for your inceldom. The poor bastard is probably an incel himself. His life is probably even shittier than yours is.
The immigrant's cheap labor benefits the business owner chad who hires labor. This benefit is at the expense of the incel working and middle class. It's over.
You forgot to mention the jews that created the Incel problem for all races!

White women wouldn't be so picky if they weren't brought up as (((Disney princesses)))!

And women's rights happened after a huge immigration of jews got inside America in the early 1900s.

Most "ethnic" nations that have "white" leaders, really just have jews pretending to be White, so as to hide behind Whites.
Remember, all non jew races are CATTLE to the jew.
Based and redpilled

There is no lower position in society than being an ugly white man

Hating on ethnics is a cope.

This thread is a shitfest.

People go to war with each other. But they won't dare blame foids.

Men are just cucked in the head

I personally don't support the movement but it's nice to see them look at the actual cause of the problems; their women. Nothing will ever change for them unless they actually put their women in their place, for now it's full clownworld.

i am glad that we are finally acknowledging white nationalist copers.

Just women in general

The right wingnuts are not our allies. They are full of "I said the word 'radical', so I get unlimited power tee hee" patrinot act supporters.

White women are more effective white nationalists than white nationalists themselves:

• Exclude 99,999999999999999% of ethnics thus securing a mostly racially pure gene pool
  • Exclude whitecels, white KHHVs and white men with deformities thus practicing eugenics
  • Leech off benefits made by bluepiled ethnics who are deluded by the idea of getting a white girfriend or wife.