Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It is more socially acceptable for a man to identify as a woman than as a virgin/incel.

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
We truly live in dark times.

Tbhngl you right

The fact that there has been an increasing surge in MtF trannies is an atomic blackpill in itself.

The fact that there has been an increasing surge in MtF trannies is an atomic blackpill in itself.
imagine preferring to sucking cock and taking it in their ass(which will lead them to shitting in their diapers in their 30s) because you can't live as a male.brutal

Last edited:
Truer words were never spoken

The fact that there has been an increasing surge in MtF trannies that don't identify as female themselves (which is what all this trans thing is about, gender identity) is an atomic blackpill in itself.

imagine proffering to sucking cock and taking it in their ass(which will lead them to shitting in their diapers in their 30s) because you can't live as a male.brutal
And the media is pushing that shit constantly and trying to normalize it. It’s so fucking over for modern men honestly.

I have to find studies or testimonies of FtM trannies not identifying as women aside of the lunatics of Vintologi.

imagine proffering to sucking cock and taking it in their ass(which will lead them to shitting in their diapers in their 30s) because you can't live as a male.brutal

The fact that there has been an increasing surge in MtF trannies that don't identify as female themselves (which is what all this trans thing is about, gender identity) is an atomic blackpill in itself.
What do you mean? So many trannies “identify” as she/them:soy: on Twitter, it’s funny because they’re hands and wrists are twice the size as mine :lul:

We truly live in dark times.

It is so obvious to us because we hang around blackpillers. The beautiful thing about the blackpill is that you realise how much of a joke everything is. You don't need to be serious. At times I'm just discomposed because all society ever did was make me laugh. I remember when all I did was talk and females insulted me. I found that incredible, and the blackpill just makes things more lucid.

What do you mean? So many trannies “identify” as she/them:soy: on Twitter, it’s funny because they’re hands and wrists are twice the size as mine :lul:
Gender theory is all about identifying with a gender (that happens not to be the one you were "assigned" at birth). Those boyos don't identify as women in most cases, they just don't want to be perceived as men because being a non-Chad man nowadays is fucked up. What didn't you understand?