Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is nearly impossible to get a cute chick as a norman

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Why can't I land a cute girl?

Just one fucking cute girl, one, just fucking one.

By cute I mean a foid who is not drastically overweight and that has an aestheticly pleasing face. 

Someone that most would claim as being attractive. 

If you guys saw my past GFs you would rate them so low. 

I've only been rated on hotornot.com and my score came out to a low 6, 6.2 if I recall correctly. 

Getting a 6/10 femoid is nearly impossible. That's all I fucking want. 
All of the cute chicks I've hung out with all wanted my chadlite friend. Personality was IRRELEVANT. I'd get more and harder laughs out of them than he could. 

You have to be at least chadlite to get a cute chick, otherwise it's nearly fucking impossible. 
I see a lot of guys struggling, it's bullshit.

If I do get lucky, she always goes off with a higher value orbiter, without fail. 
Fuck this gay ass, deprived, diseased earth. Smash the whole thing to smithereens.

Inb4 "fakecel REEEEEE"

As to your question, we all know femoids don't ever get with their looksmatch.

You will only be able to land a 3-4/10 and still get cucked.

DanBojack said:
Inb4 "fakecel REEEEEE"

As to your question, we all know femoids don't ever get with their looksmatch.

You will only be able to land a 3-4/10 and still get cucked.

Correct.

If you are 6/10 you can go to gym, get muscles and you will be 7/10.

There is hope for you.

If you have money, mail order brides from 3rd world countries are an option. I've had one in the past but since I'm unable to find a job now since the past 14 years I've been demoted from beta provider for a third world bride to an incel omega.

FeminismsCancer said:
If you have money, mail order brides from 3rd world countries are an option. I've had one in the past but since I'm unable to find a job now since the past 14 years I've been demoted from beta provider for a third world bride to an incel omega.

Did she give you the pussy regularly? Which country was she from? I'm not into Asians, but Russians and Ukrainians are cool by me.

Sub8Hate said:
Did she give you the pussy regularly? Which country was she from? I'm not into Asians, but Russians and Ukrainians are cool by me.
If you're into white chicks then her country may not be your choice but it was Suriname, a very poor country which girls are desperate af to leave. Yes, she did give me the pussy regularly and even seemed to like it but the reason I couldn't keep her more than 2 years is that she had a very shitty character (very short-tempered) and that I didn't make enough money to keep her happy. The one thing to be careful with is that you might seem rich in her country but if you earn minimum wage in your country she'll see after a while that some men are richer than you. It's especially a problem if your peers are richer.
Don't be blue pilled. I wasn't. I'd have been ready to regularly get another mail order bride hadn't I lost my job and fell into a deep depression but oh well...

FeminismsCancer said:
If you're into white chicks then her country may not be your choice but it was Suriname, a very poor country which girls are desperate af to leave. Yes, she did give me the pussy regularly and even seemed to like it but the reason I couldn't keep her more than 2 years is that she had a very shitty character (very short-tempered) and that I didn't make enough money to keep her happy. The one thing to be careful with is that you might seem rich in her country but if you earn minimum wage in your country she'll see after a while that some men are richer than you. It's especially a problem if your peers are richer.
Don't be blue pilled. I wasn't. I'd have been ready to regularly get another mail order bride hadn't I lost my job and fell into a deep depression but oh well...

Did you use a specific website to find this foid? How'd you go about it? How much money did she want you to make? Also could you please post your out of ten rating and her's as well?

Sub8Hate said:
Did you use a specific website to find this foid? How'd you go about it? How much money did she want you to make? Also could you please post your out of ten rating and her's as well?

Yes but that site is long gone. It was in 1999, way before those massive automated dating sites with a guy doing the matchmaking himself. I wouldn't be able to rate myself. As far as her, she had a cute face but a plump body and very dark skin.

Its hardly possible to get even a 4/10 girl for a Normie.

Sub8Hate said:
thetruecelibate said:
Its hardly possible to get even a 4/10 girl for a Normie.
Tell me about it. :(

I knew a guy who was 7/10 who got rejected by a 2/10 girl. Whats wrong with the world these days. Even the ugly ones have standards.