Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT is now trying to incite incels to commit violence

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3mefx/heh/

Being progressive place on a moral high ground and all, you would think that they wouldn't use tactics of "toxic masculinity" to shame and imply that incels are lesser men by being weak cowards.

Cat lady in mid 30s behind account that posted this knows exactly what she is doing since she thinks her meme psychology degree and basic stuff that comes with it like reverse psychology makes her clever.

Some of you may remember her for the generally hateful and insulting posts/messages she wrote towards virgin men combined with "research" she is conducting on incel community.

Last edited:
If you see this is as incitement then maybe you're the one thinking about violence 24/7.

Incels are peaceful. It is r*dditors who fetishize both violence and psychopathic behaviour.

If you see this is as incitement then maybe you're the one thinking about violence 24/7.
Considering the history of insulting and nasty stuff the woman behind that account said about virgin men while at same time psychologically "studying" incels for her "research", yes i believe it is some sort of provocation.

IT lurkers, welcome, enjoy your stay.

they wouldn't do stupid "memes" like this if we actually were the monsters they paint us to be. How many ITtier reddits do you see mocking actual criminals, terrorist and etc? None, last time some fags tried to such they were blown up in France by based sands.

"muh high moral women"

Last edited:
''All incels are terrorists and harass women''
''Incels larp about going ER and do nothing anyway''
Pick one you whores.
Schrödinger's Incel - so hateful he does all the harassment and too scared to do anything at the same time.

IT "males" need to stop spreading hatred and promoting terrorism. It's not our fault you were forced into cuckolding and sucking Chad's dick. We know you are short and balding, but that is not an excuse to hate others.

>caring about libtards

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3mefx/heh/

Being progressive place on a moral high ground and all, you would think that they wouldn't use tactics of "toxic masculinity" to shame and imply that incels are lesser men by being weak cowards.

Cat lady in mid 30s behind account that posted this knows exactly what she is doing since she thinks her meme psychology degree and basic stuff that comes with it like reverse psychology makes her clever.

Some of you may remember her for the generally hateful and insulting posts/messages she wrote towards virgin men combined with "research" she is conducting on incel community.

Davinciiq

It won’t touch

''All incels are terrorists and harass women''
''Incels larp about going ER and do nothing anyway''
Pick one you whores.
:feelsthink:

It's the second ofc, which means...

They want us to fit into their narrative

I thought that movie sucked ass
Lol can we keep an eye on this guy?

IT maybe try protesting/watchdogeing incels IRL, people need to know about us right? Maybe then we can see some fireworks.

I thought that movie sucked ass

Lol can we keep an eye on this guy?

IT maybe try protesting/watchdogeing incels IRL, people need to know about us right? Maybe then we can see some fireworks.
If I was a mod I would ban him for two days for that bait statement and put him under my microscope.

Keep poking the bear, at some point it'll wake up, may God help you when it does

Gtfo IT

Someone needs to steal that bitch's animals away from her. I bet she's a crazy unstable bitch who abuses them.

They love parkouring between us being violent powder kegs and meek limp-wristed cowards. They choose based on whether they feel like validating their bullying or not.

Everybody gangsta tıll another ER happens

Everyone from IncelTears is a hyprocrite? Huh... :waitwhat:

Everyone from IncelTears is a hyprocrite? Huh... :waitwhat:
Number of incels.co members sentenced to prison for trying to have sex with a young child: zero

Number of r/IncelTears members sentenced to prison for trying to have sex with a young child: non-zero

Tired of seeing their posts here stop sharing those retards

As always, niggers can only fight old men, only in packs VS 1 and only from behind, water is wet
I meant the comments on those reddit threads cheering on the antifa/BLM violence.

Also while hitting from behind is a cowardly move nothing is fair in fighting so it doesn't really matter. You do what it takes to win or get the other person defeated and on the ground in pain.
Not justifying it but that's probably their thought process for people that suckerpunch and hit from behind and like to gang up on others in packs.

These Bastards want us to lash out and murder people, well we are not going to give them that. They can paint us with that brush all they want , they are going to achieve nothing. We will not give them the satisfaction.

These Bastards want us to lash out and murder people, well we are not going to give them that. They can paint us with that brush all they want , they are going to achieve nothing. We will not give them the satisfaction.
That's the spirit.

That's the spirit.
you know what i think man? One of these days the people that paint us with the brush as murderders , one day that paint is going to spill and end up painting them as the murderer. It's not a question of if but a question of When?

I meant the comments on those reddit threads cheering on the antifa/BLM violence.

Also while hitting from behind is a cowardly move nothing is fair in fighting so it doesn't really matter. You do what it takes to win or get the other person defeated and on the ground in pain.
Not justifying it but that's probably their thought process for people that suckerpunch and hit from behind and like to gang up on others in packs.
Agreed

The whole point of their subreddit is based on the premise that we are violent.
They just debunked the bases for their whole subreddit.
Great work, they can shut it down now.

I see I.T are still eating bowls of shit and pissing on each other then post stuff trying to sound trendy, I.T=dumb cunts.

The whole point of their subreddit is based on the premise that we are violent.
They just debunked the bases for their whole subreddit.
Great work, they can shut it down now.
New IncelTear thread title: "Not how debunking works"

What we need is collateral damage and fast

wtff
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Why soyboys and femifoids are obsessed with us ?

Last edited:
Dude the only thing they need to do is relabel all those school shooter in to Incels.
And I believe they will do that if they start seeing incels as a problem.