Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW it is only morally acceptable for you to want to fuck ONE of these four girls

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
sample_4c836dbbddeed839f216374aec871839.jpg

the girl on the right has the largest breasts, so it is okay to want to have sex with her
the other 3 have smaller breasts so you will be a bad person if you find them attractive
please do not find them attractive

I am a bad person I guess.

@shii410 thoughts?

They are all a bit too old
also, i like how many people want to kill incels for thought crimes when all the celebrities they look up to are the real people fucking kids. Chads dont give a shit about what is “moral”

The average lifespan of the average citizen in ancient Greece was 35. The average citizen in ancient Egypt was 25 to 30.
In Hebrew tradition a boy becomes a man at his 13th birthday. Back in those days people use to get married in there early teens.
You had several kids when you where 18 or 19. You where a middle aged man when you got to your 20s back then.
Only royalty and the rich would get to live longer lives because they lived easy lives out of harms way. And perhaps the village elder may get to live to his 40s and 50s.
So no just because we see it as socially wrong in modern days, biology tells you that this is acceptable behavior for the survival of the species.

@LOLI BREEDING

You cannot fuck any of them cause they are 2d images and not real

Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed for being attracted to pretty, flat-chested lolis.

If you just think it then it's not illegal.

Cute image op surprised they allow such cuteness here

JFL
A 28yo foid:

Fatty, who use to post her nudes on reddit:

Is fucking mad at 2D lolis.

Last edited:
I like the one second to the left the best

i wanna bang all of them all ideal age

Am I a bad person if I find none of them attractive

thoughts?
Refuse to watch.
the girl on the right has the largest breasts, so it is okay to want to have sex with her
the other 3 have smaller breasts so you will be a bad person if you find them attractive
please do not find them attractive
pigtails is the best

25f.jpg
dH_8Nnx_E4rU7CxqjA0IRtYRYXfjYYINL5VI1fRQx10.jpg

Are you trying to speedrun getting banned?
No, if I wanted that I know several speedy ways to do that.

Chads dont give a shit about what is “moral”
I disagree about that. I think if I had gigachad powers I would be swimming in so much pussy and hold such power over foids that I might possibly be compelled to consider using it responsibly so foids don't have mental breakdowns at by shunning them, or else abuse it to cause mental breakdowns for my entertainment.

I think the reason we might be prone to thinking chads are all evil is that those who do go down that path can just be super-SUPER evil because they can ignore consequences. Perhaps that even makes them prone to it. But I don't think there are any absolute guarantees here.

You cannot fuck any of them cause they are 2d images and not real
If I round to the nearest multiple of 0.001% you have exactly the same (0%) odds of fucking any 3d IRL girl with looks 8+
yet people wanting that never get berated
so obviously there is a hypothetical "if it were somehow feasible" implied in all such discussions SC
we literally have higher odds of inheriting a robot looking like a 2D girl and fucking that robot than fucking most 3D girls TBH

4C13041F379567C9259F87ECCD384224F34975B7

Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed for being attracted to pretty, flat-chested lolis.
should I feel ashamed for being attracted to ugly flat-chested lolis?
5539721+_5813d34c295009d91cc2c5af287838bf.jpg

A 28yo foid:
Hold your horses, how sure are we of this?

/r/ verbose thread on 9 Nov 2020
BanPrincessKitty said:
Princess_kitty14 is Dianavic. Report him.
You know Dianavic.
He's the guy who impersonated a 15-year-old girl and offered her virginity on r/virginityexchange.
You know, the former moderator of r/IncelTear.

pigtails is the best
I do like her modesty, naturally holds arms in front of chest, as we see where PK14 didn't need to use a censor bar there.

ErinKtheWriter said:
I feel creepy just glancing at this to read the text even though it's censored. The censor bar almost makes it worse cos that means they really are naked.
Princess_kitty14 said:
i felt worst when i was censoring it

I imagine PK was upset because these girls were just smiling confidently about themselves embracing their sexuality. I bet these would upset PK too

dab5289a383a13d7ddf644e3b02a8429.jpeg
sample_3ef97d8c3737528c039f046b776c5f51.jpg
sample_241b839c6d53866272a9140653a765f0.jpg
f9387b0c51f619a7c3f8fa0fdbfd01d5.jpeg

I will make princess more comfortable with this pic showing them at war with their sexuality by assaulting boys instead of fucking them when made naked

sample_83652959db57b851ed9f3e49d787fc87.jpg

this should be much greater joy for her/him to censor

I think princess will also enjoy that movie too because it is full of naked lolis fighting, I get it, that's fun sometimes too

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Imagine applying real world laws and rules to a bunch of strokes on a canvas.

Muh female 2d images have rights too sweetie. If you dont want a 30+ sexually active woman you're a pedophile sweetie.
25f.jpg
dH_8Nnx_E4rU7CxqjA0IRtYRYXfjYYINL5VI1fRQx10.jpg

No, if I wanted that I know several speedy ways to do that.

I disagree about that. I think if I had gigachad powers I would be swimming in so much pussy and hold such power over foids that I might possibly be compelled to consider using it responsibly so foids don't have mental breakdowns at by shunning them, or else abuse it to cause mental breakdowns for my entertainment.

I think the reason we might be prone to thinking chads are all evil is that those who do go down that path can just be super-SUPER evil because they can ignore consequences. Perhaps that even makes them prone to it. But I don't think there are any absolute guarantees here.

If I round to the nearest multiple of 0.001% you have exactly the same (0%) odds of fucking any 3d IRL girl with looks 8+
yet people wanting that never get berated
so obviously there is a hypothetical "if it were somehow feasible" implied in all such discussions SC
we literally have higher odds of inheriting a robot looking like a 2D girl and fucking that robot than fucking most 3D girls TBH

4C13041F379567C9259F87ECCD384224F34975B7

should I feel ashamed for being attracted to ugly flat-chested lolis?
5539721+_5813d34c295009d91cc2c5af287838bf.jpg

Hold your horses, how sure are we of this?

/r/ verbose thread on 9 Nov 2020

I do like her modesty, naturally holds arms in front of chest, as we see where PK14 didn't need to use a censor bar there.

I imagine PK was upset because these girls were just smiling confidently about themselves embracing their sexuality. I bet these would upset PK too

dab5289a383a13d7ddf644e3b02a8429.jpeg
sample_3ef97d8c3737528c039f046b776c5f51.jpg
sample_241b839c6d53866272a9140653a765f0.jpg
f9387b0c51f619a7c3f8fa0fdbfd01d5.jpeg

I will make princess more comfortable with this pic showing them at war with their sexuality by assaulting boys instead of fucking them when made naked

sample_83652959db57b851ed9f3e49d787fc87.jpg

this should be much greater joy for her/him to censor

I think princess will also enjoy that movie too because it is full of naked lolis fighting, I get it, that's fun sometimes too
I would fuck every single 2d drawing that you posted.

Last edited:
Redthornx said:

I am feeling kinda bad now, how do we help out RTX w/ these bulimic tendencies?

The issue RT is actually that the girls in these images prob began puberty 1-2 years prior to being drawn, so being mid-pubescent they fall above the pre-pubescent age range that pedophilia describes a fixation toward.

Also when I want to fuck dozens of things besides mid-pubescent human girls TBH it doesn't feel like a fixation, they're just in the rotation.

next cue "but then they're not special to you! you don't care about who they are!"

actually being less hung up on physical criteria means you care more about personality, I'm not quite as evolved as the theoretical pansexuals out there but at least a bit more open-minded than the norm

How does anyone find such small bodies attractive is beyond me.

A Woman has to be fertile looking with wide hips and well developed chest and buttocks, not 'hello nissan i'm 8' lol.

You have lost something I don't know what it is but, you need to go find it.

They all have some of the worst looking tits I've ever seen

I would fuck all of them

Minimum titty size required to be a sexually attractive foid.
233173587-352-k729773.jpg
My concern with extreme fixation on breast size is that this is how you fall prey to trannies w/ titjobs

If you focus on subtler aspects of female beauty (the curves of the torso, for example) you will understand the less obvious minutiae of true feminine beauty

This is it's own reward but obviously should make you more able to discern real foids from titjob trannies

Implying NPCs and feminists wouldn't thinking feeling attraction for the right one is wrong as well. Childhood ends at 25 to them.