Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for my ethnicity

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Chad rabbit ngl mogs me to hell
F648D9ED 9DAE 4A49 8588 E749630CEFA5

Thought you were rice based on your profile pic tbh

Brutal awakening tbh. I'm quite nationalistic (I'm swedish) but I'm slowly losing faith. What's the point of even fighting for our race, when 80% of them is actively working to kill us off?

White men are the ultimate incels. Indisputable fact

No its Asians. Because average white man heightmogs average Asian and an Asian has to train harder to build strength that white men naturally have.

Even a white foid sometimes strengthmogs Asian males.

And compared to other ethnics, rice have it worse because at least blacks and curries are physically stronger and can look intimidating.

No its Asians. Because average white man heightmogs average Asian and an Asian has to train harder to build strength that white men naturally have.

Even a white foid sometimes strengthmogs Asian males.

And compared to other ethnics, rice have it worse because at least blacks and curries are physically stronger and can look intimidating.
That's why asians are the biggest tryhards and developped martial arts
Shaolin monks train themselves to endure being kicked in balls

indestructible chonks are scary imo

You also iqmog us and are slowly becoming the new master race cause economy and tech strong