Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is so ridiculous that /r/incels being banned was NEWS

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbuSkWAPIo0[/video]
Eggman covers it pretty well. A random acquaintance I know had heard of it. The counselor person I had to see after the roommate shit had heard of it.
>"Watch dog" subreddit
>Pedophile necrophile rapist
just fucking nuke this planet

internet is becoming real life. JFL

Normies love making fun of us. If they were as unfuckable as we are, if they had suffered, they wouldn't be laughing.

"How DARE a group of virgin males vent their frustrations!!!"

"Watchdog" gets me every time.

Burn Earth to its core.

Indari said:
Eggman covers it pretty well. A random acquaintance I know had heard of it. The counselor person I had to see after the roommate shit had heard of it.
>"Watch dog" subreddit
>Pedophile necrophile rapist
just fucking nuke this planet

News sites need material and Reddit needed an excuse for doing it incase of backlash/out rage but nobody sticks up for Virgin men anyway especially when they get written off as violent mentally unstable crazies

I agree, it was strange making mainstream news, it also helped propagate the idea that Women need to be protected still and are the victims of violent men (who barely leave their house, don't break the law, don't own actual weapons, are just tired of the BS fed about just be nice and work hard get a good job and youll find someone)

No such thing as bad publicity.

I mean, do you guys even go to other forums?

This place is so fucking alive and grew like a fucking atomic explosion.

Pretty good, desu, and fuck reddit

1387090291393.png

NEW YORK TIMES!

Related articles - Nazi's, school shooter, Mgtow

6mpX_y.jpg

Eggy is looking good. He mogs me

Robinxyz said:
Eggy is looking good. He mogs me

He lists his stats on the youtube more info, He's 6"1, 8 inch cock (whoa)....if he lost weight might not be all that bad.

He's had sex multiple times according to what he says in his videos and some of the girls he was pictured with were attractive, i believe because he got weirdly popular at one point on 4chan and females are retards who flock towards fame or popular people ...it's like a biological signal that he's okay to mate with because he's popular/seen as a leader (weirdly)

6SMp27.jpeg

3mwyzzkxzsbb.jpg

Grotesque said:
"Watchdog" gets me every time.

Burn Earth to its core.

no one calls cringeanarchy a watchdog subreddit for weird people

Indari said:
no one calls cringeanarchy a watchdog subreddit for weird people

check out livestreamfail - it does the same thing, they target certain people, get them banned on twitch or youtube and witch hunt

Incels got nobody banned, the so called with hunts were just tests on Tinder validating proof of the blackpill. Majority of posts were memes about the reality of dating and women but it went totally against the narrative movies, hollywood, the internet is pushing right now that women are the best and can do no wrong so banned.

Women also complain the most and are good at doing it so enough pressure towards Reddit high ups it disappeared

I think it was news because the who female thing going on,you know #metoo bs. Also they wanted to tie it to the "alt-right" for their leftist agenda.

We certainly got a lot of new members due to the media exposure after the reddit ban. Mainstream media tried to humiliate us publicly, but they eneded up inadvertently spreading the black pill.