Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is so unatural and sad to spend your youth alone

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When boomers say how strange it is, they're not wrong. They just came from a time when women actually might have given average guys a chance.

Now obviously that is impossible, but that doesn't make it any less sad.

You should be spending your youth hanging out with friends and girls, it's completely normal to want to be around them. Seeing this in the summer reinforces it more than ever, whenever I drive past university housing and see foids sitting on the front lawn with chads reminds you just what you're missing out on.

It's completely abnormal and sad that alot if not most guys are just rotting alone now without even touching a woman.

its natural to learn the blackpill at an early age

if teen love was a developmental milestone I missed, then the blackpill is the developmental milestone to fill in that void
call it it cope but im thankful for learning the blackpill at a young age

if teen love was a developmental milestone I missed, then the blackpill is the developmental milestone to fill in that void
i didn't get redpilled until 21 and i was blackpilled at 24 :feelsbadman:

You should be spending your youth hanging out with friends and girls, it's completely normal to want to be around them. Seeing this in the summer reinforces it more than ever, whenever I drive past university housing and see foids sitting on the front lawn with chads reminds you just what you're missing out on.

It's completely abnormal and sad that alot if not most guys are just rotting alone now without even touching a woman.
me IRL

Imagine looking back and knowing that you will never enjoyed your teens while you could, the "best years of your life". Imagine kowing that you missed out on everything. Imagine having a son (JFL) and telling him: At your age, your dad was a virgin loser

You get used to it.

You should be spending your youth hanging out with friends
I think this hurts the most. After middleschool it became obvious I was an ugly loser subhuman and my childhood friends all started going to parties and just stopped taking to me

Imagine looking back and knowing that you will never enjoyed your teens while you could, the "best years of your life". Imagine kowing that you missed out on everything. Imagine having a son (JFL) and telling him: At your age, your dad was a virgin loser
I will not have children, I could not forgive myself that
he can be an incel like me

Honestly I couldnt even look my own son in the eyes, even if I ascend its over.

Big agree

When boomers say how strange it is, they're not wrong. They just came from a time when women actually might have given average guys a chance.

Now obviously that is impossible, but that doesn't make it any less sad.

perfectly normal and natural for most men to be incel as fuck and spend their youth in front of a screen

I can’t think of anything worse than being in your 40s accepting that you’re a virgin and it’s too late for you to have any sort of relationship.

I will not have children, I could not forgive myself that
he can be an incel like me
Right. I don't want my son to suffer so Im not having him

I can’t think of anything worse than being in your 40s accepting that you’re a virgin and it’s too late for you to have any sort of relationship.
I have 35 yeras old And I don't need to wait until I'm 40 to know that is over for me , is really over bro
Right. I don't want my son to suffer so Im not having him
imposing life on an incel is a crime, after living decades of isolation, I don't want anyone to go through that, less if it's my son

Last edited:

Learning about the blackpill early saved me from embarrassing rejections, so I’m glad about that

This is why I genuinely think most guys here need to be more accepting of youngcels. They no idea how hypergamous the average zoomer girl is.

yeah, it's not really living. you either get accustomed to it or just cope until you've had enough