Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT is still being transphobic

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

There was nothing "hateful" at all in either of the posts that those fucks put me there. All I want is to transition into a Chad.

Please name one reason that me transitioning into my true self would harm ANYONE.

My dysphoria is causing me PHYSICAL DISCOMFORT for me as it always has been, and yet people think I'm still mocking transgender people. I am not. Just because I am a different kind of trans than transgender does not mean that I am mocking others. As I feel empathy for those like me who are unable to transition into their true selves, I'm not "making fun" of them.

Man you are milking this shit for all it's worth holy shit, you're almost as much of a whore for attention as femcels

I always find it amazing how low IQ some of them are though, then again it's not really that surprising

i wonder how reporting them to reddit staff for misgendering you would play out

Gubberment needs to supply Transchads with Stacies. Chads need to coom and therefore Transchads need to coom as well into prime femerloids. I also Transchad.

Man you are milking this shit for all it's worth holy shit, you're almost as much of a whore for attention as femcels

I always find it amazing how low IQ some of them are though, then again it's not really that surprising
cope, this is actually causing me physical discomfort.
i wonder how reporting them to reddit staff for misgendering you would play out
I have to think about that

Maybe IT shouldn’t be so discriminatory :soy:

My dysphoria is causing me PHYSICAL DISCOMFORT for me as it always has been, and yet people think I'm still mocking transgender people. I am not. Just because I am a different kind of trans than transgender does not mean that I am mocking others. As I feel empathy for those like me who are unable to transition into their true selves, I'm not "making fun" of them.
This is actually legit. Much respect to OP for presenting this argument to the normies because it is a serious argument to have. Right now, people who identify as trans-women have better access to the surgeries that will make them feel comfortable in their own skin and pull them out of serious depression.

IT acts like we just want surgery so we can "trick women into sleeping with us", which is not only wrong but contradicts the whole "there is no surgery for their toxic personality" shit because by that logic, we would still be incels after the surgery, just less suicidal incels. It's kind of sad that they are so intent on bullying us that they'll act like things such as severely recessed chins and facial asymmetry are purely psychological and don't require surgery if it makes you suicidal yet, a suicidal trap who wants some face bone grinding and tits deserves to have surgery and when they explain why it's literally an argument based on generalization and media optics, "incel man bad", trans woman oppressed"... I have talked to a lot of trans-women about this issue and a majority agree with me. They knew my "toxic" views of wahmen beforehand and over half of them basically said that someone's differing views on life or politics, no matter how offensive they are, should be no reason for society to keep them from getting the surgery they need to get out of suicidal depression. Not only that, nearly all of them said that therapy is bullshit and for them, surgery was the only thing that helped them. Over half of them (I have spoken to eleven about this) said that healthcare covered a majority of their transition costs. Their were more who were covered by healthcare in Canada than in America. Most of them said they had to go therapy to get the healthcare system to cover their transitions among them, most said they only went to therapy because they knew that was the only way to get surgery. Not surprisingly, the ones who are still dealing with suicidal depression are all American, and only the ones who went into debt to pay out of pocket for their surgeries.

When asked if being an ugly straight man is worse than being a human looking twink/trap when it comes to bullying and being treated like shit, half of them said being an ugly incel would be worse than what they went through. Even if many people here consider trans people to be degenerate, they should be more of a friend than foe to incels because they literally changed their looks to metamorphosize into something they felt was better than what they were before. They are examples of how surgery cures depression.

Daily Reminder that trans people who you would expect to be more PC-SJW like than IT, actually agree with incels more than IT...